Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my Agent Coulson on flex . . . and my DVR is ready to record . . lol

Other thread should be moved here. it's Whedonville after all and it's a Whedon show.

. . or . . we could have 2 threads going . . with completely different personalities and unaware that the other thread exists . . .

In a few months someone could post a picture of a Einstein-Rosen bridge that joins the two threads together and causes cross posting . . .

People would be answering questions that weren't asked in the thread . . everyone would be at their computers with big dragonball z sweat drops hovering on the sides of their heads . . .

and then . . and then . . .

DAMN . . I POPPED A BLOOD VESSEL . . .

. . or . . we could have 2 threads going . . with completely different personalities and unaware that the other thread exists . . .

In a few months someone could post a picture of a Einstein-Rosen bridge that joins the two threads together and causes cross posting . . .

People would be answering questions that weren't asked in the thread . . everyone would be at their computers with big dragonball z sweat drops hovering on the sides of their heads . . .

and then . . and then . . .

DAMN . . I POPPED A BLOOD VESSEL . . .

mind_blown.gif

I'm curious about this. For If nothing else I'm looking forward to seeing J.August back on our screens. :D

Back