Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

I have never been a fan of J August. I'm sure he's a nice guy but his character, Gunn, on Angel drove me nuts.

I wonder if mutants will be addressed at all? With Fox holding the rights to X-Men it will be interesting to see if they incorperate genetic mutation into the show.

So it's a show with no-name "superheroes"?

Looks pretty much just like the Heroes tv show.

I wonder if mutants will be addressed at all? With Fox holding the rights to X-Men it will be interesting to see if they incorperate genetic mutation into the show.

Can't, unless they get Fox to loosen it's grip a little, as they not only own the X-men from marvel, but the ENTIRE CONCEPT of Mutants, and the X-gene from marvel as well.

Can't, unless they get Fox to loosen it's grip a little, as they not only own the X-men from marvel, but the ENTIRE CONCEPT of Mutants, and the X-gene from marvel as well.

This isn't true. Fox has TV rights only to the X-titles.

So it's a show with no-name "superheroes"?

Looks pretty much just like the Heroes tv show.

Except for the part where Heroes wasn't about a clandestine group of regular humans investigating superheroes and other stuff. But yeah, other than that it's just the same. :D

Except for the part where Heroes wasn't about a clandestine group of regular humans investigating superheroes and other stuff. But yeah, other than that it's just the same. :D

So... its exactly the same, except for the differences?

I have never been a fan of J August. I'm sure he's a nice guy but his character, Gunn, on Angel drove me nuts.
Same. I just watched the entire series for the first time a few months ago and could never get into his character.

It wasn't? The Company chased em all through the first season. That healing chick's dad worked for them.

The Company refers to a fictional covert international organization in the NBC drama Heroes. Its primary purpose is to identify, monitor and study those individuals with genetically-derived special abilities. The Company played a central role in the plot of Volume Two, during the second season of the series.

Yea, not the same. :lol

It wasn't? The Company chased em all through the first season. That healing chick's dad worked for them.

I hate to break it to you, but those weren't the main characters. :wink1: Well, in the first season. I didn't make it past the first season. Maybe after that it became about the humans in The Company? But it's an entirely different show if the main characters are humans dealing with a strange world instead of superhumans trying to live in a normal world.

954632_10151596812452290_646842000_n.jpg

I easily see Jemma Simmons shown in many provocative poses and situations with less and less clothing on. :)

It's official. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premieres Tuesday, September 24 at 8|7c on ABC. Are you ready?

Back