Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

1016835_10151624175209145_93507973_n.jpg

Was able to see the entire pilot episode this afternoon at D23. LOVED it. I think this will be very popular with the Marvel fans, but we'll see how it does with the rest of the general public.

Plenty of action, twists and humor....and that was just one episode.

Is he surprised how many people have that figure? He seems thrilled by it. Just curious to hear what he thinks about them exactly. :rock

He is one of the nicest guys to work with and when he saw me take it out of the brown shipper, HE asked if I wanted him to sign it. He was thrilled to do so.
The figure drew the attention of the whole crew who thought it was one of the coolest things, he was a good salesman for it.
I was shooting something and I came back to my cart to find one of the prop guys grabbing it trying to get the slip case off, Clark told the guy that he shouldn't do that since it's really expensive, and it wasn't his.
He's a fan just like the rest of us, which makes it so much sweeter.

I'm thinking this show should be a blast. I am curious to see how they explain some things but I'm glad he isn't dead. :rock

He is one of the nicest guys to work with and when he saw me take it out of the brown shipper, HE asked if I wanted him to sign it. He was thrilled to do so.
The figure drew the attention of the whole crew who thought it was one of the coolest things, he was a good salesman for it.
I was shooting something and I came back to my cart to find one of the prop guys grabbing it trying to get the slip case off, Clark told the guy that he shouldn't do that since it's really expensive, and it wasn't his.

That's too awesome! :rock

Sweet, how many time do you think you could get him to do this? :lol

Honestly, he'd sign everyone of them if he could. I can always give it to his assistant and ask him, but I used "my one" if ya know what I mean.
The only other thing I'd have him sign is a photo I took of him on the show.

Wait a second, Coulson lives?!?! I thought he died! :horror

Honestly, he'd sign everyone of them if he could. I can always give it to his assistant and ask him, but I used "my one" if ya know what I mean.
The only other thing I'd have him sign is a photo I took of him on the show.

Its awesome that he is that cool with you. If I met someone and had them personally sign something, I'd never part with it.

That's awesome! Its always cool to hear when celebrities 'get it' like we do. Even better when they are just great people too. I like that he likes his figure. Makes you wonder just how many celebs even know of these things and if they even give a crap about them. I think its easy to see why Coulson has been such a fan favorite character. Both he and Clark really symbolize the rest of us fanboys. He's living the dream! :clap

Any idea if HT plans on getting ahold of the Agents of SHIELD TV show license as well? Or if Clark knows of any other Coulson figures in the works? I can only imagine the demand the the Avengers Coulson figure going through the roof if there isn't a TV show version coming.

Back