Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

I saw a trailer for this series last night(which airs in the Uk From 27th September on Channel 4)and there was a kid looking at a shop window full of Hot Toys figures!!

OK so this series starts tomorrow is there going to be a proper thread about the show or are we going to stick with this one.
The name of the thread should be either
MARVEL:Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
or just
Agents of Shield
I cant' wait!
I'll be watching with my Agent Coulson figure nearby!

It should be called "Clark Gregg Takes an Hour Long **** Every Week on TV."

It should be called "How dafuq is Coulson alive"

Ever read a comic? If you did, you would have your answer. This is spin-off of a movie which is based on a comic. That or you suspend all probable reality because it's uhh, a show about.... you know... ummm, super heroes? Yeah... You're welcome. I kid, I get you're having fun. You better be! :angrycanu

Your title version is purdy funny and should have made it!

We all know that CelticP & Jye will both be watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight dressed up as Coulson, or in Jye's case an ugly Agent Carter :monkey3 , and sitting there with their Hot Toys Avengers dollies.
gigglesmile.gif

Plus they'll both be squealing like little girls. True story. :lecture

Ever read a comic? If you did, you would have your answer. This is spin-off of a movie which is based on a comic. That or you suspend all probable reality because it's uhh, a show about.... you know... ummm, super heroes? Yeah... You're welcome. I kid, I get you're having fun. You better be! :angrycanu

Your title version is purdy funny and should have made it!

As long as he is secretly Vision i'm ok with this. :rotfl

We all know that CelticP & Jye will both be watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight dressed up as Coulson, or in Jye's case an ugly Agent Carter :monkey3 , and sitting there with their Hot Toys Avengers dollies.
gigglesmile.gif

Plus they'll both be squealing like little girls. True story. :lecture

Squeeling is a must. :rotfl

Just a few hours away. I'm so glad I got the night off. I hope it lives up to expectations.

Back