Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

He is one of the nicest guys to work with and when he saw me take it out of the brown shipper, HE asked if I wanted him to sign it. He was thrilled to do so.
The figure drew the attention of the whole crew who thought it was one of the coolest things, he was a good salesman for it.
I was shooting something and I came back to my cart to find one of the prop guys grabbing it trying to get the slip case off, Clark told the guy that he shouldn't do that since it's really expensive, and it wasn't his.
He's a fan just like the rest of us, which makes it so much sweeter.

Man, it's feel good stories like this that just makes me proud to be a geek. :clap A lot of times, the people we admire don't live up to our expectations. I'm glad things turned out great in your case.

Got home in time to watch this and I'm loooving it so far! Love the banter and the geek references. :love

Anyone else catch this little part? Thought it was cool to see.

578500_298731243598173_1962374189_n.jpg

Loved it. But im getting a repackaged, nerdy, large budget, light hearted, FRINGE feel from it all. Hope that changes.

I liked it more than I thought I would. I liked all the little nods to the MCU that was fun.

None of the characters really jumped out at me though. Obviously it's just the pilot, but at least they're entertaining. Coulson is still great.

Not real keen on Sky at all. And there are times I can't understand a thing that Fitz and Simmons are saying.

So far I like it, though I'm hoping they introduce some known characters. A super hero of some kind on the team would be great.

I thought Heros was better. Well the first season. But considering I only have one episode to go by, it's not real fair to compare. I will keep watching though. I rather enjoyed it.

I watched Shield and part of Goldburgs. I found it funny that during this time I saw several commercials for very expensive cars. Do they really think the people who watch these shows would actually buy those cars?

Not real keen on Sky at all. And there are times I can't understand a thing that Fitz and Simmons are saying.

So far I like it, though I'm hoping they introduce some known characters. A super hero of some kind on the team would be great.

I like me some Sky. :lol Kind of got an early Faith vibe from her.

Not surprised that women don't like her though.

Loving it so far. I like all the drops including bringing extremis into things.

Loved it. Picks up right were Avengers/Iron Man 3 ended and feels like we are right back in the cinematic universe and that a lot of cool stuff is coming our way. Journey into mystery indeed.

Typical casting. Wish Whedon looked a little more outside the box there..

Back