AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missing out? You will be able to get her off eBay cheaper when she is released so don't worry.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl...
ebay.jpg
...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

More so than Rogue, No. BC yes. Bowen already has a simular BQ statue out which you can get for less than retail.

Yea but it seems to be loyalist to SSC aren't necessary to loyalists to Bowen. People like me who aren't Bowen collectors (while they put out some great stuff) wouldn't really consider getting their pieces if they are similar and cheaper.

I find the Bowen version true to the actual comic rendition of Jean whereas the AH! version borders around realism which I j'adore....
black-queen-comiquette-03.jpg
.........and plus it reminds me a lot of Fairuza Balk!:drool....
FairuzaBalk02.jpg

I find the Bowen version true to the actual comic rendition of Jean whereas the AH! version borders around realism which I j'adore....
black-queen-comiquette-03.jpg
.........and plus it reminds me a lot of Fairuza Balk!:drool....
FairuzaBalk02.jpg

That right there alone makes me want to cancel her now. That is the ugliest woman in the world.

Oh no she's not.Some of us have a weakness for slutty badgirls like F.B. in ...
well, in all her roles. :lol

American History X, The Craft, The Waterboy, etc.,etc.

That right there alone makes me want to cancel her now. That is the ugliest woman in the world.

you would cancel your order just because the comiquette looks like Fairuza Balk!?......
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/uzQDZ3neLoc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/uzQDZ3neLoc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back