AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nose looks different in production, less "piggy"....I like the final look of this but it'll take a backseat to a lot of the other stuff floating around.

The nose looks different in production, less "piggy"....I like the final look of this but it'll take a backseat to a lot of the other stuff floating around.

Same here for now, I think a lot of this stuff will be on the secondary market though and the Venom having the print as the Ex, if you didn't care about that as much you could get a reg and still have the same amazing statue.

I agree about the nose, looks better!!! I still am looking forward to this :D

I think it looks amazing and I can't wait to get it. :D It looks like they changed her face just a bit, maybe something with the paint apps. And I think the hair looking more brown is due to the lighting.

Iron Child!?.......

Iron Child will not be a secondary market hit. Anything that big will be a ^^^^^ to sell because the cost of shipping alone especially far from where you are will be difficult to shallow not to mention that I guarantee you that by this time next year you'll still be able to buy it. Those who buy the Iron Child will do so because they love it and plan to be with it, anyone attempting to flip the Iron Child will eat an outstanding loss and therefore I don't expect to see it on the secondary market too often or for too much of a deal.

This one on the other hand I bet for a short time will be easily purchased for a nice savings but then like all others go right back up.

This one on the other hand I bet for a short time will be easily purchased for a nice savings but then like all others go right back up.

Disagree. This one will be up there with MJ and Emma. It's already selling for near double.

Did anyone get Adam's book at the con? They said that some of the next comiquettes are going to be in it so I was wondering who it was?

thought id share my pics of her from the con

DSCN1282.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1281.jpg

She is gorgeous but I don't remember he arching her back as much maybe the production photos on SSC site didn't show it as much as these. Still looks amazing.

Disagree. This one will be up there with MJ and Emma. It's already selling for near double.

Its not even out yet, you better than anyone else Nash should know that the presales on eBay do not equal long term staying power. I guarantee you upon shipping you'll see threads on these boards offering it for cost and a couple months down the road offering it for a slight discount. The Exclusives for the AH! pieces have done well long term but the regulars always take a loss before heading upwards if they do in fact head upwards.

Its not even out yet, you better than anyone else Nash should know that the presales on eBay do not equal long term staying power. I guarantee you upon shipping you'll see threads on these boards offering it for cost and a couple months down the road offering it for a slight discount. The Exclusives for the AH! pieces have done well long term but the regulars always take a loss before heading upwards if they do in fact head upwards.

nah, that is dependent on the piece, and not a general rule. If you think you are going to get the Ex for retail or lower i dont think it will happen. You may not pay double once they are out, but it will be higher than retail by some amount.

If youre planning to just get a regular then youre right, considering that dealers already have them less than retail.

Awesome pics iron.jedi!!! Man I can't wait to get mine, she's gorgeous!! :monkey5 :drool

Is it just me though or does it seem like her "chest" got a little smaller? :monkey3

Back