AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is gorgeous but I don't remember he arching her back as much maybe the production photos on SSC site didn't show it as much as these. Still looks amazing.

yeah, I noticed that too....the arch is way too severe!...but u gotta admit, it brings out the best of her.......:naughty

thought id share my pics of her from the con

DSCN1282.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1281.jpg

FAIRUZA!:drool....................................

If not mistaken, the Ex version has a lower ES than other AH comiquette. I too agree the Ex's price hold better secondary market value than regular.

She'll be here early next week, you should get charged by the end of this week. They just need to process the rest of the Berserkers and Cammy's out first.

it's an awesome piece in person. the pics don't do it justice. the pose is just plain attitude! i do hope the final piece has the correction of green eyes though.

I was wondering how that guy got his so early, then I saw that he ordered it at AlterEgo. Looks like SS did it again and sent them off to retailers before sending them off to the people who ordered direct. :(

Well anyway she looks freakin amazing!! It's a thing of beauty that brings a tear to my eye. :monkey2 People at SF are saying how her butt is too flat. :lol I agree that it could be a bit more "full" but I think that's just Adam's style. Rogue was kinda the same way.

This will sound weird but I'm really disappointed in the ass on this. The breasts look fantastic but all depictions of Jean Grey had a lot of junk in the trunk and this ass is sculpted so amazingly flat.

DSC_6559.jpg

DSC_6563.jpg

I mean even Bowen put a little back there....

3499087546_3c1a081711.jpg

Well I'm not gonna be looking at her butt when I have her displayed anyway. ;) I agree though, they could have put more back there.

Back