AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice, and had the EX.

Getting mine for a sweet discounted price of $115, which is around what the Comiquettes used to be...

I really can't wait though. I have had all four to date, though at one time or another. I'm the most excited for this one.

DAMN!!! looks like EX are going out first cause i have a Reg on order and i haven't recieved any processing Email yet!!!

Regs @ Razor's?

This is a very sad day for me, I will own her one way or the other though. I guess it's back to the bad place. :lol

DUH

I get what you meant.

Yes regular.

FYI I edited this because I put something stupid in here.

Still hoping my ex converts. Been on that stupid thing for months and months.

DUH

I get what you meant.

Yes regular.

FYI I edited this because I put something stupid in here.

Still hoping my ex converts. Been on that stupid thing for months and months.

Yeah I like to use shortcuts, sorry about that :lol

You would think with 850 of these that some would convert but I guess we have to realize that it hasn't started shipping yet and ppl have not been charge or are un able to be charged, so there's chances for cancellations and declines...

I literally just got on the WL back again today.

Yeah I like to use shortcuts, sorry about that :lol

You would think with 850 of these that some would convert but I guess we have to realize that it hasn't started shipping yet and ppl have not been charge or are un able to be charged, so there's chances for cancellations and declines...

I literally just got on the WL back again today.

Haha I guess we will see. This week will probably determine it for us.

good luck to all on the WL, i had this on order since the beginning and got it for pretty much free with my points.

i personally think that after the announcement of Mystique at the con and with people getting to see the whole upcoming lineup from brooks and hughes, these pieces are the ones that will get the axe last.

especially looking at the price factor (sub $200) compared to the $400+ for PF's now. these are a really bargain imo.

got my notice today, wish it was a week earlier than they could of shipped it with my vader and mort who showed up today, finally. Looking forward to her arrival.

Back