AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought SS ships all their stuff at once. How come I got the processing email, but no money has been taken and it hasn't changed to "shipping soon"

I think everything is all messed up cause of Comic-Con. I think alot of things got backed up so maybe that's why these aren't shipping out when they should.

At least you got a processing email, me and everyone else who have the regular ordered haven't gotten anything yet. :( I just hope this doesn't happen with the X-23 Comiquette.

I thought SS ships all their stuff at once. How come I got the processing email, but no money has been taken and it hasn't changed to "shipping soon"

It takes a lil bit, u'll see the processing e-mail and then maybe 3-5 days you will see the pre-auth on the account, once that is cleared then it's released for shipping and you will get a quantum e-mail and that's when the money from bank is gone.

I think everything is all messed up cause of Comic-Con. I think alot of things got backed up so maybe that's why these aren't shipping out when they should.

At least you got a processing email, me and everyone else who have the regular ordered haven't gotten anything yet. :( I just hope this doesn't happen with the X-23 Comiquette.

dont say that about X-23...not went its so close. yeah i think comic con really backed everything up cause im pretty sure the Cammy PF exclusive should have shipped out beginning of last week and they did start until this week

Congrats man!!, still Processing for me :banghead

I thought i would have had it by now considering it's the end of the week!!! here's hoping at least it makes it here by the end of next week.

Thanks, Bro! I'm hoping it ships really soon and I have it by the 7th of August!

make sure to take pics!!! Mine is just processing.

I'll take pics as soon as I have her in my mitts! :lol

The waiting is tough...

Anticipation.jpg

Just got another processing alert email!!!

"We will begin processing all orders for the Black Queen Comiquette collectible (item #6827) on August 3rd. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order."

Back