AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined a few weeks ago and I'm very interested in buying a Frost/Grey print if they are available. :D

YES!!! :rock Much interested, DarthSaffron how would we know about these anouncements, is there some automated e-mail that gets sent out from the yahoo group.

Awww lame yea I don't want to sign up for yahoo either but awesome for everyone else. Should be pretty cool.

Yeah I have fiber optic DSL service through yahoo, so no biggy for me! :joy

YES!!! :rock Much interested, DarthSaffron how would we know about these anouncements, is there some automated e-mail that gets sent out from the yahoo group.

Yeah I have fiber optic DSL service through yahoo, so no biggy for me! :joy

If you are part of the Adam Hughes group on Yahoo, then you would automatically receive Allison's email as it is sent to all members. I do believe the only prints she will be offering is the Scarlett (GI Joe) and Mary Jane prints. The Grey/Frost ones were much more limited in run (all sold out at SDCC) and the few remaining will be offered at another con.

Bummer about the Frost/Grey print but I'd like to get the GI JOE Scarlett print! :)

:rock...I will hunt and shoot a penguin just to obtain that print!:gun....

:horror :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

PENGUIN2.gif

If you are part of the Adam Hughes group on Yahoo, then you would automatically receive Allison's email as it is sent to all members. I do believe the only prints she will be offering is the Scarlett (GI Joe) and Mary Jane prints. The Grey/Frost ones were much more limited in run (all sold out at SDCC) and the few remaining will be offered at another con.

FAN-EXPO canada!?
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif
cebollita_animated_onion-17.gif

okay; for those that don't want to open a Yahoo account, you can also order sketchbooks (but not prints) from www.stuartngbooks.com

I'm also contemplating offering those Grey and Frost prints in a new format; so that it doesn't violate the original edition we sold. I'll keep everyone updated on what I come up with.

Scarlett and MJ will do as well :rock I wuv dem all!!!!

okay; for those that don't want to open a Yahoo account, you can also order sketchbooks (but not prints) from www.stuartngbooks.com

I'm also contemplating offering those Grey and Frost prints in a new format; so that it doesn't violate the original edition we sold. I'll keep everyone updated on what I come up with.

Sweet! Thanks DS!

For those that enjoy print type stuff check out this thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38581. We discuss quite a few artists work including, AH!, J Scott Campbell, Mark Brooks and more! :)

If anyone is interested in signed AH! sketchbooks; I'm going to be doing mail order for them through Adam's Yahoo group starting this evening. So go on over and join up if you are interested!

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/hughes-fans/
Signed up! :rock

...I'm also contemplating offering those Grey and Frost prints in a new format; so that it doesn't violate the original edition we sold. I'll keep everyone updated on what I come up with.
That would be awesome, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Unfortunately Adam was not invited to Fan Expo this year. It will either be Pittsburg (our next show, in September) or Baltimore (in October).
Will you guys be attending Long Beach Comic Con in CA?

Back