AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, when returning an exclusive back to Sideshow, do I include just the defective part(the statue itself) or do I send back everything including the print?

Hey guys, when returning an exclusive back to Sideshow, do I include just the defective part(the statue itself) or do I send back everything including the print?

They usually do the justification on either the whole statue or just a piece, have you contacted them about the return?

Yea definitely talk to them about it because each statue could potentially have its own instructions on returning it depending on what it is.

I got instructions from them, but they don't specify about the print.

keep the print...u might get another one!
onion_gifs_emoticons-16.gif

edit: return the print, destroy the sculpture!
cebollita_animated_onion-22.gif

keep the print...u might get another one!
onion_gifs_emoticons-16.gif

honestly, I'd just rather keep the print and them send me the statue without a print. this print came in good condition, and I'd hate to go thru another returns process in case the other print came in damaged they could keep the other print
:sick

Ok cool, got a follow up email saying I should return the print as well. A new print will arrive with my replacement. Now to wait for the UPS shipping label.

I'd like to know this as well since I'm about 4-5 hours from Dallas.
Its too early for me to decide that, to be honest. I have to see how the prints we already have are selling. No point in bringing out new ones if I still have old ones to go through.

~Allison

Its too early for me to decide that, to be honest. I have to see how the prints we already have are selling. No point in bringing out new ones if I still have old ones to go through.

~Allison

How many different prints do you typically bring to a show? I've never been to one and am trying to decide if it will be worth the trip. I might be able to help some Freaks out as well if I do go.

Back