Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had forgotten about them, decided I didn't want one anymore, went to check, added to my cart easily, closed the page. :lol.

I was hoping to score one for UToy but I missed it. Between meetings and then network connection :(

Sorry bro.

None of the JP posters I've seen from mondo are all that good IMO. I want one from the movie, something like the struzan piece fits my tastes.

Ehhh...the prices will drop. Just wait it out

I'm still waiting for the prices to drop on the Moss LOTR print. :gah: :thud: It's not a big deal if I don't get this one, I just figured I'd try. I would like to have a representation JP; it is one of my favorite sets of movies.

Here's a shot I took today, if anyone is interested. If not, oh well.

DSCN4749_zps182b3faa.jpg

Not sure. I've had them for a LONG time, lol. Since around my birthday actually. I'm terrible, I know. I want to hang them (for now) right behind my Buffy maquettes. But when we get our home, we're going to put the scythe in between the two. I think it will be a nice display.

Had the posters since they came out, but never really did anything with them, so I decided to spend some bucks and deck them out with frames, museum quality glass, etc.

Gaudy and elaborate frames perhaps for the subject matter, but hey, I love the way they turned out.

IMG_0013_zps0743efd6.jpg

The gold one I got a few months ago, so I am not too sure how much I paid for it, but I got the black one just this week at Hobby Lobby at $40 with frames at 50% off.

Back