Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8902_zps5a609ae7.jpg

finally got these framed and hung. wall space left 0.5%

Not gonna lie. There's a little bit of moistness in the front of my pants looking at this. Just a dab. As much as I love my Craig Drake print, this really is a fantastic piece.

maybe there will be a variant

I know there's a slim to none chance that I'll actually be able to get one, but I figure I'll try.

The last ET print had a blue tint. Also had a tan variant. I have the blue one, so this new one would be a great contrast.

Blue would make sense if it was just Elliott but this is the whole group. When they were escaping the cops the sun was going down.

Understood, it makes sense to me...

06.jpg

That red frame for Psycho looks great.

Agreed ! :clap

That was a quick sell out,pages were so slow as usual, Got the one I wanted...JAWS:yess:

20+ on ebay and people bidding them up

Last edited:
Missed JAWS... Thought I had a shot with 525 of them but I refreshed within 15 minutes and it was up and gone before I knew it. LOL Damn job.

BB

I would love a decent JAWS print, but that one wasn't it. Just wasn't the image I think of when I think of JAWS.

Funny, I scored the ET with the following variables:

-Wasn't monitoring the sale page, was notified of sale on Facebook.
-Wasn't logged in to the Mondo site
-was in the middle of a meeting at work.

I figured I had the deck stacked against me scoring that print, but I guess not. Then I thought it wasn't popular, but that also turned out to be false.

So how the hell did I score that print anyhow?

Funny, I scored the ET with the following variables:

-Wasn't monitoring the sale page, was notified of sale on Facebook.
-Wasn't logged in to the Mondo site
-was in the middle of a meeting at work.

I figured I had the deck stacked against me scoring that print, but I guess not. Then I thought it wasn't popular, but that also turned out to be false.

So how the hell did I score that print anyhow?

The same way I scored a couple of Universal Monster prints a couple of months ago; totally lucked out.

BB

Back