Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of surprising, but very happy about that. I like all of them. I love the colors. The pricing will be more if you go for each separately I reckon.

Which is what I'll have to do for Drac and Frank. There are other ways to obtain these, though. I'll keep a vigilant watch. Been wanting prints of these ever since the Universal Monsters gallery show last year. Even went to Austin for Jason's solo show in hopes that he'd have at least some of these as prints there. I will not be denied.

I would've had it, but a sea of co-workers crowded my desk when it went up. Bunch of a-holes.

Some one approached my desk right when I was filling out my credit card number for Dracula. I barely flinched- screw it, I was not to be denied and got one.

Also scored a Wolfman for $52.00 (how did that happen?!?) on ebay and a Creature BIN for $69.99.

BB

I am surprised no one is talking about the Halloween Vinyl.

sqzKmzX.jpg

PLVLH7B.jpg

4ECUwY3.jpg

EQsAQhm.jpg

BmOnjMD.jpg

tMLRUjd.jpg

Ah that makes sense.

I also picked one up cause the artwork is amazing and I have a record player.

I picked one up because this movie has some of the best music. It's a character in itself. I need to by a turntable, though. I also just got the new Pearl Jam on vinyl. :rock

You guys sure it's the same? I mean there could be minor differences for the Mondo release, like liner notes or something. Just postulating...

Got back a bit ago from the Tales from the Crypt show. the art was amazing and the vinyl's were freaking awesome. :rock

Back