ALAN WAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't care about graphics that much, but when you combine the overall...that's what makes a great game.

looks good to me

alan-wake-o.gif

looks good to me

alan-wake-o.gif

Same here, but you know the PS3 fans have to rag about something...if the game was 100% native 720p then there would be nothing to complain about, but even so this looks really great...and probably runs smoother than most 720 games that have framerate drops.

Yeah it looks great from the posts above just wish i could play it right now! :rock

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/alan-wake/review/

92/100

Quite easily one of the greatest stories of this generation with more twists and turns than a Curly Wurly. The ending is a head-scratcher, but there are some definite jaw-dropping moments along the way. The episodic TV series-esque delivery suits the game perfectly. Completely faultless in this respect.

Remedy set out to create one of the most intense and gripping story experiences of the year and they delivered on their goals with sublime ease. An utterly compelling cast of characters and the most engaging story we’ve experienced in years means that Alan Wake is a must buy. The best survival horror thriller we’ve seen for quite some time. It’s more Resident Evil than Resident Evil 5 was! Move over Capcom, Alan Wake’s in town!

My copy is coming home!!..:yess:

Probably, I will be playing Alan Wake tomorrow (Is my Birthday too ) :rock

Back