ALAN WAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome but how are you getting it so soon?

He mistakingly bought Blood Wake.

BLOOD%20WAKE%20XBOX.jpg

Awesome but how are you getting it so soon?

I m from Spain and the original release date for Europe was scheduled for May 14th .....I dont know the real reason but mysteriously ALAN WAKE has been forwarded and the game is being sold from today in almost all stores (Gamestop, Game, Saimaya....)

This is the first time a game here is selling a week before the official release date.

I had ordered the Collectors Edition and my copy was shipped this morning.. so I ll playing the game tomorrow! :panic:

He mistakingly bought Blood Wake.

No dude, Is ALAN WAKE :tap

Example:

https://www.xtralife.es/producto/xbox-360/alan-wake

In stock---- (Envio Inmediato) immediate-/ instant shipment

PS: An advice :
Be careful with spoilers on the net from today!!

Last edited:
It's interesting that US gave it a 9, AUS gave it an 8.5, and UK gave it an 8.

Yeah real mixed bag and i was watching someone stream it today and it looks awesome from what i saw. I didn't stay too long didn't want to spoil it for myself.

I have a $30 gift card to gamestop, so I will probably pick it up there; even though I don't have it reserved.

Combat progression culminates in a handful of thrilling sequences that I can't really describe in detail here for fear or spoiling things, but Valve fans might find one to be especially familiar.

From the review....if it's a crowbar, I'm going to wet myself.

Is there anything you get for Pre-Ordering it anywhere?? Is there a "limited" edition?

In the uk we have a LE so i'm sure you guys will have one.

Exclusive in-game audio commentary and hints by Remedy

"The Alan Wake Files" - 144 page book that includes a short story written by Alan Wake and compiles the FBI dossiers investigating the events in Bright Falls, WA

Exclusive Audio Disc with soundtrack and score

Game Add-On Token redeemable on Xbox LIVE for the first Alan Wake add-on content pack

Exclusive Xbox Disc with special content: Alan Wake Xbox LIVE Theme and Alan Wake Avatar for Xbox LIVE

Back