Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if you promise to hold my hand.

0DFidLU.gif

REally awesome game so far. Damn I just love the mystery and the tension. Alien can be annoying with the over head vent thing though. But man this game is awesome.

^ yup

I got caught a few times at the beginning with this, once right at the end too

If you hear him rummaging above, look at any vent in the ceiling close by

when it gets you inside a vent is the worst for me

I'm usually sat there with the flamethrower out for light and once i've realised it's in the same vent as me, it's already too late

It looks horrible proper crawling through this small space trying to get you, it's freaky man

Him in the vent is the most scared I've been playing it, since you can't see more than an inch in front of your face.

yeah thats scary... I remember during my first playthrough, after the scripted first sighting I was backtracking and had to go through the big room with the big sculpture in the center..... and every step I took I would hear the Alien copying my movements in the vents above..... all the way back to the tram station :lol

It was one of those times where you just need to cry through the fear and keep moving
tumblr_l7vbm7v9bR1qckib1.gif

I still haven't fired up my PS3 yet - bought it ages ago. :lol

Problem is, old CRT-TV, no decent sound system, & no headphones.

I'm at least getting headphones before I play this great game.

I played it through normal TV speakers and it was totally playable, I heard everything you needed to on medium difficulty

I played it round at a friends who has a huge hd projector and a mad surround sound set up and it was wild, the slight effect the project gives only added to the visuals I was well jelous

this game doesn't do it at all for me. Fairly boring. Oh well back to the only game worth playin titanfall!

I stopped playing Titanfall. I need to get it off my computer. That thing is taking a ton of space since it ain't doing anything.

Back