Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made a marines game with this engine it'd be great no doubt. I just hope they can handle a more action based plot with the same respect and love they gave Isolation

If they can do that, it's a no brainer

If they make the Xenos hard to kill and ammo limited, stealth would need to be an option in it for some of the game. I think that would be a great balance.

If they make the Xenos hard to kill and ammo limited, stealth would need to be an option in it for some of the game. I think that would be a great balance.

Maybe just have it like the movie where the Marines start out in full kit until the crap hits the fan in the middle of the mission that saps out their ammo supply forcing the player to be resourceful. A full on "bug hunt" mission with a few squads of Marines would be awesome.

Maybe just have it like the movie where the Marines start out in full kit until the crap hits the fan in the middle of the mission that saps out their ammo supply forcing the player to be resourceful. A full on "bug hunt" mission with a few squads of Marines would be awesome.

Power Loader needs to come into play :lecture

I remember the CA guys already mentioned their thoughts about a sequel. Basically, they think about it daily, and it would be very similar in gameplay to AI.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure what canon Isolation is following. The Xenmorphs could be biological weapons (created by the Jockeys), but they could also be creatures that evolved on their own planet, with the natural ability to survive in harsh environments.

On another note,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure what canon Isolation is following. The Xenmorphs could be biological weapons (created by the Jockeys), but they could also be creatures that evolved on their own planet, with the natural ability to survive in harsh environments.

On another note,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

On another note,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, it is.

o3lxnBg.gif

Back