All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after nearly 3 months of sporadic emails (first contact to HT on 9/10/09) they have shipped a replacement for my Abe Sapien. I still don't know if it is just replacement pieces, or a new figure... but at least I should have a displayable Abe before too long :lol

So, while not as quick as Sideshow... I am happy that HT was willing to work with me. Especially now with the knowledge that the seller Mista305 was a crook :lol

Didn't he do preorders for alot of Hot Toys items before? He had some warehouse and such that he worked from? If so its a shame that he went taht way, from the little business I did with him he was good. As well as Howes as I had bought 2 joker heads from him with no problem (he even sent an extra one due to a delay shipping).

Well since Ive been out of the "General Forums" for awhile now (normally go to threads by CP), has there been any news on HT doing a Kroenen figure? I already have the Nazi version that Sideshow did, but would love to HT to have a go at that one still.

Well since Ive been out of the "General Forums" for awhile now (normally go to threads by CP), has there been any news on HT doing a Kroenen figure? I already have the Nazi version that Sideshow did, but would love to HT to have a go at that one still.

Mums the word on more HB figures. Hopefully once they get The Hobbit in the can GDT can get HB3 made and we'll see some more goodies. Then again, Hot Toys seems to follow their own compass when it comes to releasing product. They could announce a Dr. Caligari figure tomorrow for all we know. :lol

Yeah, seems that the POTA and Hellboy are on hiatus for the time being.

On the bright side a replacement arm and knee arrived today so now my Abe Sapien is ready for duty :rock It took awhile, but HT did replace the damaged items free of charge. Very happy about that :duff

Yeah, seems that the POTA and Hellboy are on hiatus for the time being.

On the bright side a replacement arm and knee arrived today so now my Abe Sapien is ready for duty :rock It took awhile, but HT did replace the damaged items free of charge. Very happy about that :duff

Well, we have heard, unofficially that is, that the Hot Toys POTA line will return in time but I haven't heard ANYTHING about Hellboy. Has there been any rumors about the line's continuation or will we have to wait until Hellboy III comes out to see any additions? :confused:

A Hot Toys Johann Kraus would be awesome. :banghead:banghead:banghead

I keep coming back to the fact that Hot Toys never had the Hellboy License as evidence that that's all we will get from HT. I really hope I'm wrong, it would be cool if I am.

Very cool one i am big fan to this..Nice collection.
ride on toys and kids ride on toys

SPAM.jpg

Galactiboy -

from your first email to HT till now, how long did the replacement parts take to arrive?
i'm still waiting for springs/hoses to arrive for my 1st edition wolf predator. HT customer service was initially very quick to respond to my emails. it's been 3 weeks now since i last heard from them (they never did confirm that they would send me the missing springs).

Galactiboy -

from your first email to HT till now, how long did the replacement parts take to arrive?
i'm still waiting for springs/hoses to arrive for my 1st edition wolf predator. HT customer service was initially very quick to respond to my emails. it's been 3 weeks now since i last heard from them (they never did confirm that they would send me the missing springs).

Just shy of 3 months... first email was sent on 9/10/09 (which was responded to w/in 24hrs) to the piece arriving on 12/3/09.

So don't give up hope, they are slow.... but did eventually replace the broken pieces. I know I sent one email about an update and they did respond apologizing for the delay.

Oh outstinkinstanding...I'm trying to order the PF using the discount and I'm getting an error saying that I already have one on order. Of course this happens hours after Sideshow is closed for the day so I can't call them and get it straightened out. It's kind of like getting a flat tire after the tire shops have closed for the day:rolleyes::banghead

Aha!! I forgot that I had put myself on the waitlist that went up recently so I did have an order already in the system. A quick cancel on the WL and it's ordered

Last edited:
Just shy of 3 months... first email was sent on 9/10/09 (which was responded to w/in 24hrs) to the piece arriving on 12/3/09.

So don't give up hope, they are slow.... but did eventually replace the broken pieces. I know I sent one email about an update and they did respond apologizing for the delay.

Thanks - I'll be patient and wait it out.

Back