All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They emailed me saying that they'd recieved my return and had refunded me in whole direct to my bank account. It's been eight days, and still hasn't shown up. I'm about ready to shoot them another email. NIGHTMARE! :banghead

Oh you did have cracking paint? i thought you were messing about with all the issues of late sorry for laughing before. :eek:

Nevermind -

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles and for your participation in our 24 Hour Sale.

I am contacting you regarding your order for The Hellboy 2 Exclusive Premium Format Figure, item 89301. Unfortunately this item was listed by mistake during the promotion. The item that was intended to be offered was the Regular Hellboy 2 Premium Format Figure, item 8930.

We do not have any available stock for the Exclusive Hellboy 2 Premium Format Figures, and no orders for this item have or can be fulfilled. We can however offer you the Regular Hellboy 2 Premium Format Figure at the 35% discount, which would bring that item to $211.25 plus freight and any applicable taxes.

Your current order for the Exclusive Hellboy 2 Premium Format Figure will be cancelled, however if you would like to order the Regular Hellboy 2 Premium Format Figure for the $211.25, please contact me by Wednesday, 12/9/2009. I will book a new order for you at that time, and get the item out to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you and look forward to working with you to fulfill your order for the Regular Hellboy 2 Premium Format Figure.

Best regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Representative
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

F'ng Bull*&%! :banghead

Boooooooooooo!

Well, for the record, I have the regular and love it. Big Baby was used once in the film, never in the comics, and just doesn't do much for me at all.

Boooooooooooo!

Well, for the record, I have the regular and love it. Big Baby was used once in the film, never in the comics, and just doesn't do much for me at all.

I love the Big Baby on mine it looks kick ass imho but i'd still be happy if he was a regular cos it's a frigging sweet pf. :rock :rock

Got an email back. Seems they missed a step in my refund process, and all systems are now a go.
I do trust them, but still...
I'll rest when I see that 500 bones back in the positive column.

Boooooooooooo!

The regular is nice and all, but I want the option of the EX. A gesture of goodwill would be to offer the 1/4 Big Baby replica at least.

:emperor

Or at a discount anyway, that's the closest thing they can do to an exclusive. :sick

Or at a discount anyway, that's the closest thing they can do to an exclusive. :sick

I think adding some small additional discount to the piece (say an extra 10%) or throw in a $50 giftcard would have been an acceptable gesture. Its not like their was no time to catch the mix-up the entire time the sale was happening. Sloppy work on Sideshow's part and I'm a bit surprised they are just offering a mild apology and trying to sell you the regular.

I think adding some small additional discount to the piece (say an extra 10%) or throw in a $50 giftcard would have been an acceptable gesture. Its not like their was no time to catch the mix-up the entire time the sale was happening. Sloppy work on Sideshow's part and I'm a bit surprised they are just offering a mild apology and trying to sell you the regular.

That would have been much better for them! :)

The Samaritian isn't removable from his hand. Wouldn't be able to display him with that BB anyway.

Yeah I realize that, but I could at least display the BB off to the side or something.

I haven't decided what I am going to do yet; it still just sits negatively with me.

:sick

What does the PF sell for on eBay? Haven't checked... but usually they seem to sell for quite a bit below retail.

What does the PF sell for on eBay? Haven't checked... but usually they seem to sell for quite a bit below retail.

They are going for below retail, at least the regular version; the EX has at least maintained MSRP.

Back