All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well Mr. Tolentino put on the email he want an answer by Wednesday maybe he's reading all the emails for the big mistake they made today and we are going to recive un answer by tomorro i hope so.

I just got my response from Sideshow and I want to say publicly that they have done right by me.

:peace

I got the same offer (going on out a limb here) just now
in email from Sideshow. You going to take it LOTRFan?

I took it, that is satisfactory enough for me.

Just curious here, did you ask for the same thing in your email; or are they offering this to all customers? :confused:

I took it, that is satisfactory enough for me.

Just curious here, did you ask for the same thing in your email; or are they offering this to all customers? :confused:

I did not ask for it in my email.

The total price including tax (for CA people) and shipping
for the regular plus the scaled Big Baby is about $300. I think you can get a new HB2 PF Exc for that on ebay,
so not clear to me that this is worthwhile.

On the other hand Sideshow said I could use a
$25 giftcard on just the regular so that seems like a
better deal.

Did a bit of cleaning and rearranging in the loft today. Took some pics with the tripod and no flash. Going to experiment a bit more with lighting but I thought this shot turned out good :cool:

Loft.jpg

Mack, that collection is so amazing. Fantastic setup.

Awesome collection Mack!!! Where'd you score the sweet display cabinets?

That set-up is off the hook :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for the comments!!! Just posted more updated pics on my collection thread :naughty

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58211

Just a suggestion Mack.

Thanks but I love that shelf :eek:

The Hellboy PF I ordered will arrive tomorrow. :banana

You won't be disappointed. Mine was a Christmas gift from my wife a few years back. She got it for $117 dlvd :horror

Back