All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a massive difference in quality, obviously, and around 5 years from the SS release to the HT release. All things considered I think Abe sold pretty well. :huh

Certainly there is a massive difference in quality. There is also a massive difference in price. The Abe figure came out in 2003. To this day, it is still selling for below retail. Fans were very lucky Hot Toys ignored that, took the risk, and made a $165 Abe figure.

I just got the Johann Krauss mini bust and I have to say of all of them it is the absolute best one. the detail and paint is spectacular.

New additions from the last few months (also finished my set of BPRD Buddies) :D

HellboyAnimatedPVCSetII.jpg

SammaelBustII.jpg

SammaelMaquette.jpg

I posted about HT Hellboy being too short when he was first released and another boardie posted a pic that showed that Abe is clearly taller than HB.
Reading the comics and looking at him next to Selma Blair can give a false impression.
But, some people may just prefer a taller Hellboy. He does look good in those pics.

I posted about HT Hellboy being too short when he was first released and another boardie posted a pic that showed that Abe is clearly taller than HB.
Reading the comics and looking at him next to Selma Blair can give a false impression.
But, some people may just prefer a taller Hellboy. He does look good in those pics.

Yeah, Selma Blair is tiny! I think that may be where a lot of people got the impression that Red should be taller. But hey, if you want to make your Hellboy taller, I'm not gonna say don't.

Seems to me that movie Abe is taller for one inch, not more. But when I saw the HT figure I thought: "why the Red is SO short???" So I've made this mod basing on the movie characters and the Hellboy is still little shorter than Abe, but not so much as it was before. :D Thanks for comments!

Also, I think that mostly people confusing when they see HT Hellboy after owning the Sideshow giant one. And that's why they're getting into confuse.

Back