All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just the hands-itch, man. ;) :D

PS Or that's why we get what we usually get. Toys. Coz we like to buy toys. Not movie-accurate characters. Toys. <_<'

Last edited:
Just took this pic :cool:

CollectionDisplayCases.jpg

I don't think you're taking this serious enough, Mack. Very disappointing.

:lol

Not only am I envious of your collection, your display is just awesome. Lots of stuff but not a cluttered mess. :rock

Well the actor playing Abe is a good 4" taller than the actor playing Hellboy.

I received my new acrylic case today, and it now houses the Hellboy II PF statue. I worry about the clothing on my PF statues getting dust on them, so I thought this was a good solution to help combat that problem.

Here's a pic.:D

IMG_8656.JPG

I received my new acrylic case today, and it now houses the Hellboy II PF statue. I worry about the clothing on my PF statues getting dust on them, so I thought this was a good solution to help combat that problem.

Here's a pic.:D

IMG_8656.JPG

Kudos for the poster with Brian Fair and Howard Jones! :D

Kudos for the poster with Brian Fair and Howard Jones! :D

Thanks.:D

I eagerly await the Brian Fair PF statue that Sideshow has hinted at in the past. :lol

well I love to pick up my HellBoy and hug him and squeeze him and hug him some more. I love him. your acrylic case is very pretty

If I wasen't afraid of damaging him, i'd probably hug mine too. ;)

The case is indeed very pretty and made very well.

casesforcollectibles.com is where I purchased it from, if anyone cares to purchase one for their collectibles.

Thanks.:D

I eagerly await the Brian Fair PF statue that Sideshow has hinted at in the past. :lol

If I wasen't afraid of damaging him, i'd probably hug mine too. ;)

The case is indeed very pretty and made very well.

casesforcollectibles.com is where I purchased it from, if anyone cares to purchase one for their collectibles.

How much was it? I actually really like the presentation of it.

How much was it? I actually really like the presentation of it.

Including shipping it was $158.44 and that's including the black acrylic base. You can get either a black base, white base, wooden base, or you can just get the case without a base.

I know it's kinda pricey but it's well worth it in the end.

Btw, i'll have two more items to add to my Hellboy collection tomorrow.

Care to take a guess as to what they are.:naughty

Including shipping it was $158.44 and that's including the black acrylic base. You can get either a black base, white base, wooden base, or you can just get the case without a base.

I know it's kinda pricey but it's well worth it in the end.

Btw, i'll have two more items to add to my Hellboy collection tomorrow.

Care to take a guess as to what they are.:naughty

Angel of Death statue and Nuada sword replica???

IMG_8666.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

IMG_8670.jpg

I must say that both of these props are very heavy. I definately could not wield them single handedly, like Hellboy does in the movie.

I should be receiving Prince Nuada's spear in a few days. I'll post pics when it arrives.

so you're getting both nuada and hellboy's final battle sword?

You are correct my friend. :D

If I haven't said it, you really have a sweet HellBoy collection. I always love the cohesivity of a singular collection

Thanks for the compliment. I know Mack has me beat by a long shot, and his collection seems to be more Hellboy oriented. My collection kinda touches on many different properties....which is unfortunate for my wallet.:(

Back