All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people were very lucky Hot Toys made Abe after how poorly Sideshow's figure sold. As for Ripley, not making another wasn't a surprise at all.

There's a massive difference in quality, obviously, and around 5 years from the SS release to the HT release. All things considered I think Abe sold pretty well. :huh

my share...
DSC_0292_5317.jpg

Is that the Mezco figure? Looks good... and is it 1/6 scale?

Do you read the comics, Colin? The recent story line revealed Hellboy as the last in the Arthurian bloodline and the rightful king of Britain... :D

r u talking about The Wild Hunt storyline Flosi? Love how it keeps the story of hellboy moving along.

Yeah! I really liked this story.... There was a time when I wanted HB to be back with the BPRD but both have gone in such different directions and I love both for such different reasons now.

I totally agree, I prefer them separate.

on to the Krauss bust...is the paint job better than the Wink bust?

The paint job looks just like the prototype, at least to me it does. I personally think the Wink bust came out great, but to each his own I guess.:D:peace

the sculpt is awesome, the paint job left a lot to be desired. Mine was just way too blue and the base was supposed to look like the ruins for the final battle and did not achieve the rustic look at all

Back