All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do. :D I'm kinda nervous to start painting it. :eek: There are a lot of areas that are going to be hard to get to and paint well.

HBPortrait3.jpg

There's a few more pics if you follow the link in my sig:D

Jen, any updates on the painting?

No I haven't started it yet. :eek: I'm in a video game mode right now and have been playing FF XIII when I have some free time. Going out of town for week on Sunday....so probably won't start painting for a couple more weeks.

No I haven't started it yet. :eek: I'm in a video game mode right now and have been playing FF XIII when I have some free time. Going out of town for week on Sunday....so probably won't start painting for a couple more weeks.

No worries... I was just curious :)

I was messing with my HT Hellboy last night and suddenly got a little pissed that HT never gave us a Johann.... I was thinking it could have been similar to Dallas and Kane in terms of overall look. Abe and HB are both so nice... I guess it;s safe to assume sales were no all that solid?

Dunno... both Abe and HB are on waitlist from Sideshow, and its not like they were clogging up shelves. But, at the same time not a peep from HT in a long while would lead me to believe that Abe and HB are it :monkey2

Dunno... both Abe and HB are on waitlist from Sideshow, and its not like they were clogging up shelves. But, at the same time not a peep from HT in a long while would lead me to believe that Abe and HB are it :monkey2

HT just moves right along with the licences.... Pred1 seemed to have lots of room to keep going. Dutch and the Predator both sold quickly. Billy, not so much at first but now he seems to be be gone as well, likeness issues aside. Still, HT seems as if there is no intention of continuing that line. The Big Chap had people hoping for a Ripley, perhaps in the white space suit, yet there has been no follow up release to the Alien line in 09-10 so far. It's just disappointing to see some of these lines simply stop before they even get going.... Abe and Hellboy look lonely on the shelf together :monkey2

Do you read the comics, Colin? The recent story line revealed Hellboy as the last in the Arthurian bloodline and the rightful king of Britain... :D

Funny thing is I've never read any of them, must get round to that one day!

I find the idea of HB as the King of Britain a bit of a stretch, but... I'd like to see him go toe to toe with Prince Charles for the throne!

I can just see the queen egging them on "Go on Charley, give 'im one in the red shiney nadgers for 'ol Blighty!"

HT just moves right along with the licences.... Pred1 seemed to have lots of room to keep going. Dutch and the Predator both sold quickly. Billy, not so much at first but now he seems to be be gone as well, likeness issues aside. Still, HT seems as if there is no intention of continuing that line. The Big Chap had people hoping for a Ripley, perhaps in the white space suit, yet there has been no follow up release to the Alien line in 09-10 so far. It's just disappointing to see some of these lines simply stop before they even get going.... Abe and Hellboy look lonely on the shelf together :monkey2

I think people were very lucky Hot Toys made Abe after how poorly Sideshow's figure sold. As for Ripley, not making another wasn't a surprise at all.

Back