All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks for that info mate. HB2 is in my top 20 rewatch list. Love it and would be really excited to see a third. In my opinion, del Tora really hit his stride with the second film and im sure the third would be the best of the trilogy.

hopefully it will get made.
Guillermo and Rodriguez are the 2 masters at making awesome movies extremely fast and on a low budget.

Wonder what DVD sales were for HBII?
it did better at the box office than Hellboy. But Ive also read Hellboy's good DVD sales are what green lit HBII.

Awesome, thanks for that info mate. HB2 is in my top 20 rewatch list. Love it and would be really excited to see a third. In my opinion, del Tora really hit his stride with the second film and im sure the third would be the best of the trilogy.

Hellboy 2 was good, l actually finished watching it just a few hours ago, though l like the first better.

I doubt there will be a 3rd Hellboy, l think that was decided already. Ron Perlman doesn't want to do another from what l hear.

Hellboy 2 was good, l actually finished watching it just a few hours ago, though l like the first better.

I doubt there will be a 3rd Hellboy, l think that was decided already. Ron Perlman doesn't want to do another from what l hear.

Well, it's being reported now that he has changed his mind. I guess he has spent enough time out of the makeup chair to entertain the idea of sitting in it again.

Here's that link again:

https://scifimafia.com/2011/08/guillermo-del-toro-says-hellboy-3-is-still-a-possibility/

Apparently, Ron and Guillermo met up at Comic Con and started "informal" talks concerning the possiblity finishing the trilogy.

I really hope they do make a third movie. Just watched the first one again the other day. I have to say that one is my favorite of the two..though I really did like the story of the Bethmoora elves in the second one. Now that I think about it...I love them both equally. :lol

I really liked the story of the first one with the nazis, but I didn't care for the limited role Abe played. I felt he was some of the best parts of the second film.

Congrats! How much did you bought it?

What do you mean your brother stole it? He literally stole it from your collection or you just give it to him?

I was able to find HT Hellboy used but in Mint condition for $300.00 on Ebay. The Silicon packet was no longer in the box and as shown in my photo's a lot of the gloss is almost gone from the rubber otherwise, it looks great.

So maybe moisture is the culprit to long term ill effects on the rubber body. I was going to hit mine up with some vaseline intensive care lotion lol !

As for my younger brother he took my first HT Hellboy 2 years ago when he went off to school and I was away from home. There was a huge feud and he eventually sent me $150.00 and it was already going for way more. He rationalized that because I left it in the box and never displayed it -I couldn't of really wanted it. That's family for ya -:slap :dunno

I really hope they do make a third movie. Just watched the first one again the other day. I have to say that one is my favorite of the two..though I really did like the story of the Bethmoora elves in the second one. Now that I think about it...I love them both equally. :lol

I'm with you. I'll watch the first one and say: "I like this one best" but then I'll watch the second and it's the same response. I just think both were really great.

I was able to find HT Hellboy used but in Mint condition for $300.00 on Ebay. The Silicon packet was no longer in the box and as shown in my photo's a lot of the gloss is almost gone from the rubber otherwise, it looks great.

So maybe moisture is the culprit to long term ill effects on the rubber body. I was going to hit mine up with some vaseline intensive care lotion lol !

As for my younger brother he took my first HT Hellboy 2 years ago when he went off to school and I was away from home. There was a huge feud and he eventually sent me $150.00 and it was already going for way more. He rationalized that because I left it in the box and never displayed it -I couldn't of really wanted it. That's family for ya -:slap :dunno

Oh, so that will be the effect if w/o those silicon on those rubber bodies. :monkey1 Haven't seen your pics but I'll check them out.

So that's the story behind it. Darn, must've been a long cold war bet. you 2 brothers huh?! At least, he pays you some good money for it eventhough it's already going for more. :wink1:

Hahaha his rationalization for his deed makes me laugh :lol

Just the possibility of another hellboy is great news, i love them both equally (movies) and would love to see the trilogy finished.

Actually, I talked to Mike Mignola personally about this very topic at this year's comic con and he too had changed his mind. He said that he kind of over-reacted to the impending third film. Ultimately he rationed that the two Hellboy worlds (film and comic book) have always been so totally different and didn't see why that should change. One finale shouldn't impact the other.

He told me that the only thing stopping Hellboy III from happening was Guillermo's busy schedule and that he may never get around to doing it. He also noted that since Hellboy 2 didn't exactly burn up the box office (it made some money) the studio isn't exactly applying any pressure on Guillermo to finish the trilogy... not like the pressure Nolan had from WB to complete the Dark Knight trilogy.

If there is going to be another Hellboy movie, Guillermo will have to push to get it made... like he has done with the other two.

Good thing Mignola changed his mind about it. :yess: Now clear your sched Guillermo and get on w/ it. :thwak

TFS that info. :hi5:

Well, it's being reported now that he has changed his mind. I guess he has spent enough time out of the makeup chair to entertain the idea of sitting in it again.

Here's that link again:

https://scifimafia.com/2011/08/guillermo-del-toro-says-hellboy-3-is-still-a-possibility/

Apparently, Ron and Guillermo met up at Comic Con and started "informal" talks concerning the possiblity finishing the trilogy.

Sweet ass man. I lost hope there was going to be a third. I am glad Ron came to his senses and pretty much said, "well there has to be a third to wrap up the story and l will go through the crap of making it to make fans happy". Lets hope it happens.:yess:

Some WIP of mine nazi-Kroenen bash.

The cloth is mostly by DID, body - HT Narrow, hands from HT Bank Robber. And the head/mask are by Sideshow.
Also, the hat is custom-made of resin by Maximus Miniatures, coz I don't like the rubber one from Sideshow.
Now just need to finish the base...

As you can see, the blades are made of steel (by Captain GG :clap ) and they are extendable.
So I don't need to disattach them, just slide inside the sleeve and it's gone.
In this point arm is not articulated in elbow area but really - hell with that. :D

Here is my beauty! I had 'had' him but I never 'got' him. Someone had been holding him for me and he arrived for Christmas. Blows the HBII pf out of the water, in my opinion.
DSCN2938.jpg

Here is my beauty! I had 'had' him but I never 'got' him. Someone had been holding him for me and he arrived for Christmas. Blows the HBII pf out of the water, in my opinion.
DSCN2938.jpg

Glad you get to experience such an awesome statue! That was my first sideshow statue. I would never get rid of it.:nono

He is my absolute favorite. I only have 13 pf's so not as many as some of you to compare. But by far he's my favorite and he would be last to go. And since I will never sell my collectibles, he's never going anywhere.

Nice BG!! I love the HB1 PF...so much so I never bothered to get the HB2 one. One of my favorite pieces as well.

Back