ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so you guys can look closer at it

Power_Up_Optimus_02_2_by_0PT1C5.jpg

Peaugh has a video review of leader Sentinel Prime. Brilliant toy, best of DOTM so far. :clap

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tqw8Y9T4kP4?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Peaugh has a video review of leader Sentinel Prime. Brilliant toy, best of DOTM so far. :clap

Based on what I've seen of the DOTM lines so far most of the toys struggle to achieve mediocrity so Sentinel Prime is bound to stand out.

I got Generations Scourge ( x2 ) today which is one of the best Classics updates of any G1 character so far.

Once the United version ships the Hasbros will be my Sweeps :)

How come they aren't any leader class optimus and megaton for this movie

Not yet. But the Ultimate Prime we've seen earlier seems to be this movie's leader prime. It's the same size as a leader, just with a trailer.

We're still hoping they'd release a Leader Megs down the line.

dd772302.jpg

I wish takara make that custom one

Along with their Masterpiece Coneheads iGear have recently revealed a prototype for a modified version of the F-15 mold which improves on the original as the hip kibble is now moved to the lower legs like on the original prototype.

The first F-15 they release will probably be Sunstorm but it's no stretch to expect they'll do the original Seekers at some point as they'll naturally want to milk the molds as much as possible so a Thundercracker with a color scheme like that custom is likely.

I'm hoping for a Starscream in proper G1 toy colors as the Hasbro one was for some reason in white instead of silver/grey.

Megacolor,
Nice pic! Reflector is looking awesome!

Henkei Cyclonus & the newly arrived Generations Scourge,

deadlyduo.jpg

I also managed to pre-order Warpath for a reasonably sane £16.99 plus postage from All The Cool Stuff.

Considering it's an end of line toy with no UK release I doubt I'll get one cheaper.

Henkei Cyclonus & the newly arrived Generations Scourge,

deadlyduo.jpg

I also managed to pre-order Warpath for a reasonably sane £16.99 plus postage from All The Cool Stuff.

Considering it's an end of line toy with no UK release I doubt I'll get one cheaper.

Ummm... no it's not.
At toyfair, Hasbro stated that generations Would continue into 2012.

We still have a generations starscream, AND arcee as well as whatever unannounced figures they're still planning.

@dubcustomz- Excellent work on that Prime! The weathering, more accurate flames, detailing on the mechanics and articulated fingers are all just superb. Outstanding piece!!!

Ummm... no it's not.
At toyfair, Hasbro stated that generations Would continue into 2012.

We still have a generations starscream, AND arcee as well as whatever unannounced figures they're still planning.

Generations Arcee and Starscream are NOT happening, those listings that appeared in TRU or Wal-Mart store computers a while back actually turned out to be for the toys of those characters from the Prime cartoon so anyone waiting for an official G1 style Arcee are out of luck.

Even if the line continues in the US ( It ended here at wave 2 ) I expect little but retools of the more recent molds with new headsculpts.........Perceptor is already confirmed to be retooled as Reflector and from the headsculpt on the illustrations in his instructions it seems Warpath will be retooled into Hardhead.

With a new movie line to push I hardly see Hasbro spending their budget on some all new Generations molds as it'd mean they couldn't make as many new versions of Bumblebee.

Back