ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hot day today, fecking gorgeous out there so i decided to take a couple of snaps of my recent aquisitions. Henkei Inferno arrived from Malaysia yesterday and Blurr just arrived today from...Greece?
Yep, life is goooood.

5594778959_2748890f08_o.jpg

5594779147_5cf6473a29_o.jpg

^^^ I once tried to transform my friends Megatron and gave up after an hour of not getting anywhere... No joke hes had him for almost 4 years and has only transformered him 4 times... 2 times for me and 2 times when he first got him...

Never even attempted it. :lol

Before I even bought mine I saw a bunch of videos and articles that basically said it was a pain and many of them had even broken theirs.

I just wanted him in robot mode so he's never been messed with.

I suppose Galvatron is the most likely choice, but didn't Soundwave also get reborn into Soundblaster in the Japanese series?

Now you're just being cruel! :gah: :wink1:

Obscure or not, I like this guys guess!

BRING ON MP SOUNDWAVE ALREADY!

This little guy was built using parts from Spectro, Spyglass and Viewfinde, and some other random parts. Articulated in his shoulder, head (ball joint), hips, knees, wrists, and hands. Reflector's got a nice red LED in his head!
Part of the same diorama (with SS, Megs, SW and more) he does NOT transform

Custom Energon Cube too!

more pics can be seen here :
Reflector (drone) | Facebook

5594996609_e1b4ab145f_o.jpg

5595581208_df67e7dcb7_o.jpg

5595581156_9a66bd1dcc_o.jpg

5594996563_f17e8acd71_o.jpg

Bloody hot day today, fecking gorgeous out there so i decided to take a couple of snaps of my recent aquisitions. Henkei Inferno arrived from Malaysia yesterday and Blurr just arrived today from...Greece?
Yep, life is goooood.

5594778959_2748890f08_o.jpg

5594779147_5cf6473a29_o.jpg

Blurr's paintjob looks very nice, are the white stripes all crooked like on the Hasbro version?

Here's my nooby Transformer collection that's chillin in a Detolf while I await the delivery of some SSC pieces :lol

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

good start though. the fun now is finding the random missing parts on ebay. Lemme know if you need OS parts, I have a bunch left over from a project I finished last week :

5590054491_92d380ca00_o.jpg

I dont beleive so. The paint was perfect apart from a couple of small chips which wont be a problem to fix once i have a working airbrush.

Cool, the stripes on the Hasbro one were typically sloppy so

I got United Scourge this morning and think he's decent although the metallic blue parts aren't quite as striking as one would expect of Takara. Still a great mold though.

I also got a confirmation from iGear that my Kup heads have shipped :)

I'm also still waiting for,
United Drift,Wreck-Gar & Wheeljack
Generations Scourge ( my 3rd) & Warpath

After that lot there's only Lugnut to go and I'm done for official stuff for the forseeable future.....the DOTM & Prime lines are an easy pass.

:lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-T4uQ-CYgiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool, the stripes on the Hasbro one were typically sloppy so

I got United Scourge this morning and think he's decent although the metallic blue parts aren't quite as striking as one would expect of Takara. Still a great mold though.

I also got a confirmation from iGear that my Kup heads have shipped :)

I'm also still waiting for,
United Drift,Wreck-Gar & Wheeljack
Generations Scourge ( my 3rd) & Warpath

After that lot there's only Lugnut to go and I'm done for official stuff for the forseeable future.....the DOTM & Prime lines are an easy pass.

I want pics of united drift when you get him, and if you still have your generations one take some comparison shots. I fecking LOVE that mold.
Gonna fix my united Blurr tomorrow with some 2-k automotive lacquer, gonna look badass.

Now THIS is a DOTM Jetprime thats worth buying!
Jetwing-Optimus_1302180906.jpg

Once i slap some movie accurate paint on this bad boy he'll be even more awesome!
Theres no way id leave him standard i mean wtf is that black and blue paint all about? Seriously takara wtf?!

^ I hope takara releases the regular version with a leader prime on par with buster prime in terms of paint apps or else that would be stupid of them...

Now THIS is a DOTM Jetprime thats worth buying!
Jetwing-Optimus_1302180906.jpg

Once i slap some movie accurate paint on this bad boy he'll be even more awesome!
Theres no way id leave him standard i mean wtf is that black and blue paint all about? Seriously takara wtf?!

The black version is a lottery prize. The regular version will have a movie accurate paintjob. With a bit of luck a Buster-type job too, because that would make the high pricetag well worth it.

I want pics of united drift when you get him, and if you still have your generations one take some comparison shots. I fecking LOVE that mold.
Gonna fix my united Blurr tomorrow with some 2-k automotive lacquer, gonna look badass.

If I've not resold the Hasbro Drift by the time the United arrives I'll do some comparison shots, no problem.

Of the other stuff I'm waiting for I'm probably most excited for Warpath and the Kup heads..........Kup is one that's really grown on me and I'm glad I took a chance on buying it after seeing a couple of images which changed my previous opinion.

Back