ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00688.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

My Ma came over the other day and brought me some old Transformers posters that I had framed and left at her house about 8 or 9 years ago after I had moved out on my own,I had totally forgot about them.I was also in the process of moving some stuff around to make room for other things coming in and decided to display my Transformers on a shelf that I had put up with one of the framed Transformers posters my Ma brought over hung behind them.Well I think it looks pretty cool.Enjoy

Not a usual poster here in the Transformers zone...but, I got my first ever Transformers toy today. The six inch movie tie in Optimus. Wicked little toy! :rock

He stands proudly on top center of my monitor, looking down on me now as I type.
I would have gotten Megatron and Bumblebee in that set, but they were already gone. May still...if I find them again.
At least I have a toy for the arrival of the movie on DVD on the 16th. Had to get ONE at least.

Nice to have one at last. :D

When i see those Prime`s i have no doubt that the Robot Replica Prime looks most accurate,i have to get this one.

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

My Ma came over the other day and brought me some old Transformers posters that I had framed and left at her house about 8 or 9 years ago after I had moved out on my own,I had totally forgot about them.I was also in the process of moving some stuff around to make room for other things coming in and decided to display my Transformers on a shelf that I had put up with one of the framed Transformers posters my Ma brought over hung behind them.Well I think it looks pretty cool.Enjoy

I love your display Chavez! You're making this Transformer fan (not saying Transfan!) proud!

Not a usual poster here in the Transformers zone...but, I got my first ever Transformers toy today. The six inch movie tie in Optimus. Wicked little toy! :rock

He stands proudly on top center of my monitor, looking down on me now as I type.
Nice Les, but if you want a true Transformers toy to be proud of get yourself a Masterpiece Prime! :rock

just got the Bumblebee Evolution of a Hero 2-pack
the battle damaged camaro looks better than expected!

23894449.93bf22.jpg

23894433.292e19.jpg

23894430.705f86.jpg

23894423.c49496.jpg

23894405.4b9f0b.jpg

23894416.ab6c59.jpg

23894418.a5827f.jpg

23894400.b45eb6.jpg

One week from Tuesday and it's out!!!

For anyone interested, the score version of the soundtrack is available this Tuesday.

I just found out that Amazon.UK has Transfomers: The Movie ('86 Cartoon) on Blu-Ray disc and it works for U.S. PS3's!!! I'm getting it!!

:rock :rock :rock

51WE6XUIf2L__SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Back