ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it a pretty long score? do the tracks flow together nicely?

Each track is about a minimum of 3 minutes, so it's about an hour long album. As for the flow, they're pretty much all stand alone tracks in that there's no film continuity, though you can make your own playlists and change that, but overall, I think each track flows into one another in the sense that they all share a similar tone and rhythm for the most part, so it's not like a soft lovey song then BAM hard action track. The only low point in the score's sound is music from when Sam's being a clown, it's a quiet, simple beat compared to the rest of the score and has a more juvenile tone to it, where the majority of the score reflects the scale of the movie and feels like big things going on when you hear it. I'd definitely put this in my top 10 favorite film scores.

iTunes store also has the soundtrack for Transformers the Movie available with the cool 80's rock 'n roll style Transformers theme on it, I downloaded just the theme cuz it's cool, and again, Mute Math's rendition of the 80's TV series Transformers theme on the 2007 soundtrack is very cool too.

i hope it's the HD version!

please give us a review once you see it!!
No, I've decided not to go with HD after all, sorry. Paramount's Exclusive HD-DVD deal is only for 18 Months, after which I am confident that they will begin putting out Blu-ray titles and Transformers in Blu-Ray! :rock

No, I've decided not to go with HD after all, sorry. Paramount's Exclusive HD-DVD deal is only for 18 Months, after which I am confident that they will begin putting out Blu-ray titles and Transformers in Blu-Ray! :rock

Is this true?I havent heard about that.

Back