ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I'm excited about picking up the score tomorrow as well, though one positive on the other soundtrack was the Mute Math version of the Transformers Theme, I love that, but the music in the film was very cool and I've wanted it since I first saw the movie. I was surprised though, the sound is very much like Hans Zimmer, who's been a longtime Michael Bay score maker, and I love Zimmer's work, but they must have gone for his style despite using a new composer.

I got RR Prime last week, soundtrack this week, movie next week, can I get Megan Fox the week after that? That would certainly make a hell of a month worth of Transformers pickups.

I scored this the other day, an Optimus Prime Christmas ornament from www.carltoncards.com.

CCPRIME1.jpg

CCPRIME2.jpg

CCPRIME3.jpg

CCPRIME4.jpg

One last shot to give it some scale.

CCPRIME5.jpg

Nice one,i ordered that Replica Prime on ebay 2 days agoo,most accurate figure of 2007 Prime,very cool one.

Nice one,i ordered that Replica Prime on ebay 2 days agoo,most accurate figure of 2007 Prime,very cool one.

And in my opinion, it's the best of the RR figures. The articulation is done in the right ways so you can make cool poses. One thing I hated about batch 1 (Bumblebee, Megatron, Barricade) was that the arm joint pivoted left to right so the arm poses you could achieve were awkward, but Prime and Jazz are done better with the arm pivot going front to back. I'm going to do some repaint work on my Prime though, there are parts that should be metal which are painted blue, and conversely, parts that should be blue which are painted metal, but it is a cheap Hasbro toy, and as is looks fine, but since I can paint I want to make it more than meets the eye.

I just hope we will see a 1/6 Masterpiece of 2007 Prime someday,the Leader Class Prime looks awful in Robot mode,but i bought it because i am a collector of the Voyager/Deluxe classes,and needed a prime to go with them.

Well, in the case of the movie Transformers, their vehicle modes and robot modes are so different that to make a toy that transforms requires major creativity and results in less than accurrate designs. A masterpiece Prime would rock, and I'd be all over it. I'm also curious about the Prime-Megatron RR 2-pack that's been rumored, I believe the figures are supposed to be a little bigger than the regular RR figures, so maybe more articulation or better detail or both.

Well, in the case of the movie Transformers, their vehicle modes and robot modes are so different that to make a toy that transforms requires major creativity and results in less than accurrate designs. A masterpiece Prime would rock, and I'd be all over it. I'm also curious about the Prime-Megatron RR 2-pack that's been rumored, I believe the figures are supposed to be a little bigger than the regular RR figures, so maybe more articulation or better detail or both.

Rumor?It is out there,some sellers listed it on ebay as in stock and BBTS had it,but sold out.

I think all the voyagers and deluxes look great,but i dont know whats up with Prime and Megatron,they just look terrible in robot mode,but looks very nice in Trailer/Flight mode,i never got Megatron though,that one is the worst of them all.

when is the Hasbro/Takara Starscream (US version) coming to WalMart...wasn't it supposed to be out in September? Have I just missed it at the store?

Last edited:

I saw a whole end cap at my local WM, to me they look to be the same size, only now sporting battle damage. They were sold out of single packed RR's so I couldn't compare. Still they look pretty cool. :cool:

I saw a whole end cap at my local WM, to me they look to be the same size, only now sporting battle damage. They were sold out of single packed RR's so I couldn't compare. Still they look pretty cool. :cool:

That is likely a Wal-Mart Exclusive DVD release set; they had special sets for Star Wars DVDs as well as 2 Exclusive figures for the theatrical release of Spider-Man 3. The rumored 2-pack was said to be larger, I'm still going to keep my eyes and ears out for anything on that front, but thanks for the information, I may still look at this 2 pack as well.

I downloaded the score this morning before work from iTunes, very nice, I can't remember everything from the movie, though one more week and that won't be an issue, but they seem to have capture all of the best stuff from the film on this score. Sometimes scores leave out the better parts, but this one is really nice. If you enjoy classical music and Transformers 2007, this is a worthwhile buy.

I downloaded the score this morning before work from iTunes, very nice, I can't remember everything from the movie, though one more week and that won't be an issue, but they seem to have capture all of the best stuff from the film on this score. Sometimes scores leave out the better parts, but this one is really nice. If you enjoy classical music and Transformers 2007, this is a worthwhile buy.

Same did I,which is your favourite tune?My favourite is the "Arrival to earth"

Same did I,which is your favourite tune?My favourite is the "Arrival to earth"

At the moment, I'd say it's a tie between that track, "Autobots" and "Optimus Prime", they all have a similar theme and I really like that mix for the heroes.

At the moment, I'd say it's a tie between that track, "Autobots" and "Optimus Prime", they all have a similar theme and I really like that mix for the heroes.

The rhytm starting at 02:30 on the "scorponok" song was used more in the movie,it was only on 1 song in this album,but i love that rhytm.

The first track you mentioned "Autobots" is the same that is used on the last part of the "Arrival to earth" song,so that explains why i like it.

Back