ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rock if they wold!!!! and in January!! we are getting more RH!!!!
_AUTOIMAGES_HT82482E11lg.jpg

Sweet. We do need a large scale, badass, movie exact Prime at some point to go with the Masterpiece/Hasbro large Primes we all have.

Anyone buy the DVD from Target in the Optimus Prime transforming case, I saw it on eBay and it looked pretty cool.

F@#k that!! This guy will be $60 at the most a Walmart, I can definitely wait.

this thread needed a bump. :cool:

Im sure fans here will post if they see it in stores,keep us informed guys,if you come across Starscream at Walmart,it will be out in November according to many sources.

F@#k that!! This guy will be $60 at the most a Walmart, I can definitely wait.

this thread needed a bump. :cool:

My friend who works at Wallmart said that Starscream is supposed to be in the Black Friday ad so he should be hitting stores around that time. That's not a guarantee though, cause Wallmart has a habit of changing their ads at the last minute. :rolleyes:

You could also start checking Wallmart's website cause I'm sure it'll be listed on there soon.

I recommend getting the Unleashed Prime, great piece and would look nice with Unleashed Bumblebee. Very nice collection you have going.

I recommend getting the Unleashed Prime, great piece and would look nice with Unleashed Bumblebee. Very nice collection you have going.

Thanks,well i didnt really like the Unleashed statues until i saw this Bumblebee in a Toys r`us store here in norway store myself and had to get it,they didnt have Prime...

My main priority is the Deluxe/Voyager/Leader figures and the Titanium TF 2007 Hasbro figures.

I havent gotten Megatron leader,Blackout Voyager or Bonecrusher Deluxe yet because i dont like them,Megatron and Blackout looks awful,Bonecrusher is ok,but to small compared to the rest of the Robots.
Titanium Megatron is the most accurate 2007 Megatron ever made,just look at it,incredible!

Back