ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness for that! Out of curiosity how many here are posters on TF message boards? I recognize Deak as Nickbot from TFW, and furyan as well, but not many others

For those interested, some new footage of Fall of Cybertron.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1LFmtmcRU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Got my shipping confirmation for iGear Ironhide :yess:

Although for some reason I didn't order Ratchet at the time....it's been so long I thought I had!

Last edited:
Looks like a PS2 game..looks repetitive and boring to be honest..ashame.

That's the impression I got playing the demo. The cut scenes look superb but what's the point if the game is. Shallow, repetitive and boring experience..

That's the impression I got playing the demo. The cut scenes look superb but what's the point if the game is. Shallow, repetitive and boring experience..

Yeah it's basically more of the same as the first one.

I liked the original for a while but the lack of variety in the environments meant it got old pretty quick.

I just finished my first ever custom/ repaint, and what better place to start with the DMK Optimus... Wondering what you guys think?

DSC03314.jpg

Still gotta do his blades, but I think he is complete enough to post

any word on the release of hasbros Masterpiece prime at toys r us, I searched and I couldn't find if it's been released yet.

Congrats on Breakdown! Let me know what you think of Darkness Megs I can't decide to pull the trigger on it or not.

Well, I started a review on my blog, but all I've got is my iphone right now, and I can't seem to get any good pics of the figure! I will update when I can. https://collecting-toys.blogspot.ca/

But yeah, short story, love it. :)

I'm not sure about Megs either. I have it, but I haven't opened it... It actually looks great, and in some ways I THINK it might be more show accurate than the US one... I really need to watch some episodes and do some comparisons.

PP05 is clearly ready to go,

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tran...ronhide-not-ratchet-prototype-photos-121.html

So it looks like we haven't long to wait :yess:

Yeah, got my shipping notification this morning too. :)

Thank goodness for that! Out of curiosity how many here are posters on TF message boards? I recognize Deak as Nickbot from TFW, and furyan as well, but not many others

Yeah, I post on TFW sometimes, same name.

Great review DPrime!
As for Megs I love the look of the chrome from what I've seen, but in some ways they over did it and there is just way too much of it.

So today after 2 months there was a new addition to something Transformers realted...Some Colour!!!

2012-08-11201854.jpg

2012-08-11201901.jpg

We didn't get loads done in my 3hr session but we did start off with alot of Shading to give some depth to the piece & also as a base for the colour to go over so it darkens it up.

Didn't hurt as much as some of the previous bits but by god did it bleed at the end!! :(
At one point I thought "Hmmm that colour looks like it's green??" only to realise I was bleeding & that Red & Blue make Green lol that was pretty nasty though to think I was bleeding enough for the colour to run green :(

Anyway booked up for another 3 hours in September but that should hopefully see Prime finished.
That does mean though that after that I still have 6 hours to go for Soundwave...this is getting EXPENSIVE!!! :(

Anyway just thought I'd share :)

Neil

Great review DPrime!
As for Megs I love the look of the chrome from what I've seen, but in some ways they over did it and there is just way too much of it.

Thanks! Yeah, some pics looked great. Some made him appear just plain weird. In hand it looks really nice, but I might just end up trading it off. We'll see.

I just got my Takara Vehicons and Dr Wu Wheeljack heads sculpt in the mail too. :)

All I need are the two American Vehicons now and I'll be good (PRiD and upcoming FE). Well, and Dreadwing too. I'd probably pick up Airachnid too.

If anyone can help me with those I did pick up a couple more FE Cliffjumpers for trading purposes. :)

So today after 2 months there was a new addition to something Transformers realted...Some Colour!!!

2012-08-11201854.jpg

2012-08-11201901.jpg

We didn't get loads done in my 3hr session but we did start off with alot of Shading to give some depth to the piece & also as a base for the colour to go over so it darkens it up.

Didn't hurt as much as some of the previous bits but by god did it bleed at the end!! :(
At one point I thought "Hmmm that colour looks like it's green??" only to realise I was bleeding & that Red & Blue make Green lol that was pretty nasty though to think I was bleeding enough for the colour to run green :(

Anyway booked up for another 3 hours in September but that should hopefully see Prime finished.
That does mean though that after that I still have 6 hours to go for Soundwave...this is getting EXPENSIVE!!! :(

Anyway just thought I'd share :)

Neil

Pretty cool Neil. Very dedicated to TFs to go through that pain! When will it all be done?

Never knew this exist until I saw it at walmart
2a943906.jpg

Did you get it? I don't see the. We'd but I do remember some thinking even the FE version was too small...

Neil,
Your ink is coming along nicely, keep us all posted on the progress!

If iGear's shipping is the same as my past orders I should get Ironhide & Ratchet some time in the next fortnight :clap

Back