ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for Soundwave, Sideswipe, Red alert, Ratchet and Ironhide to complete my collection :yess:

P1000466.jpg

Very nice setup! The Coneheads look freaking sweet.

Nice pics!

I'm a bit bummed as I will be away when mine arrives. Won't be back for a couple weeks. :(

Hey, can anyone tell me what Devastator release is that one in the middle (not the big one on the right). The one in the middle looks like it is made up of the G1 constructicons, but it has hip/knee joints that are nicer than the G1 release.

Is this a custom or a remake from Hasbro/Takara?? I'd love to get something like that!

Chockey I believe that is the G1 Devastator with 3rd party parts. Cannot recall atm what the company name is but I do know there are a few companies out there who make these G1 Devy upgrade kits. I believe this set has the waist/legs,head,and lower arms upgrades.

EDIT: Check out these companies: CrazyDevy,X-Transbots,and Junkion Blacksmith. All make G1 Devy parts. The one you posted is from Junkion Blacksmith and I hear overall its the best of the add-on kits.

Last edited:
Chockey I believe that is the G1 Devastator with 3rd party parts. Cannot recall atm what the company name is but I do know there are a few companies out there who make these G1 Devy upgrade kits. I believe this set has the waist/legs,head,and lower arms upgrades.

EDIT: Check out these companies: CrazyDevy,X-Transbots,and Junkion Blacksmith. All make G1 Devy parts. The one you posted is from Junkion Blacksmith and I hear overall its the best of the add-on kits.

AWESOME! I had no idea there were companies out there making upgrade kits for these G1 releases! Much respect goes to them!

I'm hoping mine shows up soon too. Kinda bummed that the North American retailers had them within two days of the release date, while those of us who pre-ordered through iGear have a two week wait. Hopefully no QC issues though.

anyone seen a Prime Voyager Dreadwing in the wild yet? Outside of Green Giant the only thing on my radar for a couple of months.

Hey guys,

Anyone seen anymore on the elusive Toys R Us release for MP10??

I'm sure I read in the pages on here it was due anytime soon & was just curious if there was anything more concrete yet??

I'm checking my Local Store every week just in case :)

Neil

Hey guys,

I'm sure I read in the pages on here it was due anytime soon & was just curious if there was anything more concrete yet??

Neil

Allegedly August, haven't seen any updates though in quite a while

Hey guys,

Neil

I have heard that it will be a mass release and not just TRU. I read that on Seibertron.com

Anyone gotting shipping notices from igear for ratchet and ironhide yet?

Got mine on August 10th.

I checked the tracking numbers earlier today and Ironhide is in the UK for processing and Ratchet isn't which is odd considering they supposed to have shipped at the same time.

Hopefully they'll be here before Thursday morning when I go away.

Finally decided to get MP-08 Grimlock, and am so happy that I did. He absolutely ROCKS!!! Just as good, if not better, than MP-10 in my opinion. I've attached a couple of pics, but if you'd like, please check out more pics of all my collection at the FB Kool Kollectibles page.

https://www.facebook.com/KoolKollectibles

Thanks!
Khai

Congrats!, MP Grimlock is by far my favorite official Transformer and IMO a perfect example of how to upgrade a G1 design for the modern age.

The strength of the original design is reflected in the fact that the Masterpiece transformation is so similar and it's a shame that Grimlock's buddies are unlikely to get the same treatment as 5 Dinobots in that scale would be an amazing display.

Finally decided to get MP-08 Grimlock, and am so happy that I did. He absolutely ROCKS!!! Just as good, if not better, than MP-10 in my opinion. I've attached a couple of pics, but if you'd like, please check out more pics of all my collection at the FB Kool Kollectibles page.

https://www.facebook.com/KoolKollectibles

Thanks!
Khai

Congrats as well...I love my MP Grimlock he's just so freaking badass.

I concur with Corsair as well that it's a HUGE shame we'll never see the rest.
Would be the ultimate display if they did do them.

But then I'd be really turn in how I'd display them...they look so good in both modes it would be really hard to pick the best way.

Neil

Just recieved Ironhide & Ratchet in the post! :yess:

So they took 12 days from Asia and arrived with no customs charge and PERFECT packaging! :yess:

And based on my initial check there's no QC issues either! :yess:

Back