ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know which one's you need or are they just generic??

I'll probably be in Toys-R-Us this weekend buying more stuff for the baby so if you wan't me to look & don't mind shipping for the UK I'll let you know if I find anything if you like??

Neil

The new Prime robots in disguise car Vehicon. I'd not say no to jet vehicons either, but the car ones are my focus at the moment.

The Deluxe scale, not the legends ones.

How bad is shipping from the UK?

Another note, anyone getting in on the Subscriptin service?

I REALLY want Scourge and Slipstream. Seriously thinking about it.

Yep, I am dying for a new MP Megatron to match the MP-10 scale!! Surely they have it in the works!!! MP-15 perhaps!! I have to say I am more excited about MP soundwave than any of my upcoming Hot Toys!!!

Sure enough there's an MP Megatron V2.0 in the works. Has been since last September where sales of MP Convoy 2.0 were satisfactory enough for Takara.

Next MP releases after Soundwave are hinted to be "small". So perhaps the next few are going to be his cassetes and a nicely hinted and rumoured MP Prowl. He's got to be the easiest car to MP up at the moment, considering Takara still has the license from Nissan from Alternity Megatron.

Sure enough there's an MP Megatron V2.0 in the works. Has been since last September where sales of MP Convoy 2.0 were satisfactory enough for Takara.

Next MP releases after Soundwave are hinted to be "small". So perhaps the next few are going to be his cassetes and a nicely hinted and rumoured MP Prowl. He's got to be the easiest car to MP up at the moment, considering Takara still has the license from Nissan from Alternity Megatron.

Got any proof of this?

Hints dropped by the same person who curtailed MP 10 Convoy and MP11 Starscream for what they were months before we saw first pictures.

We've already seen test shots for Rumble and Ravage in the toy show that Soundwave was unveiled a couple months ago.

Another note, anyone getting in on the Subscriptin service?

I've been thinking really hard about it, and I can't make up my mind. I really want Scourge and Breakdown. Slipstream would be nice to have too. The others I could care less about.

MP Megatron and prowl??? My g1 dreams are coming true!!!! Yeah!!! Lol.

The new Prime robots in disguise car Vehicon. I'd not say no to jet vehicons either, but the car ones are my focus at the moment.

The Deluxe scale, not the legends ones.

How bad is shipping from the UK?

Another note, anyone getting in n the Subscriptin service?

Will have a look for you buddy.

Hopefully it wont be too bad but I did look into sending Hot Toys figures and that was over £50 with UPS :thud:

Will let you know what I find

Neil

Hey guys :wave
I would love to get a Hasbro masterpiece Optimus Prime and Thundercracker, but sinds i live in Amsterdam i can't get any locally and the prices on Ebay for these are rediculous :(.
Can anyone help a fellow transformers collector out? :)
Thanks in advance...

Hints dropped by the same person who curtailed MP 10 Convoy and MP11 Starscream for what they were months before we saw first pictures.

We've already seen test shots for Rumble and Ravage in the toy show that Soundwave was unveiled a couple months ago.

I'd seen Rumble & Ravage but was wondering if Ratbat,Slugfest & Overkill might be thrown into the mix as well.

As for a new MP Megatron, I hope it's like a slightly taller version of Hegemon, otherwise I'll wait for a better option.

Prowl and his inevitable repaints make sense and I'll want Bluestreak the most.

I also think we may see another new Autobot car mold in the near future as Takara are supposed to have the Lamborghini license for 2 years so Sunstreaker would seem a strong possibility.

Hey guys :wave
I would love to get a Hasbro masterpiece Optimus Prime and Thundercracker, but sinds i live in Amsterdam i can't get any locally and the prices on Ebay for these are rediculous :(.
Can anyone help a fellow transformers collector out? :)
Thanks in advance...

Hey if I can find some extras in my town Ill pick you up them bud. In return I want a pound of your finest sweetish chiba:lol jk. Since MP thundercracker has been spotted near by, Im going on the hunt starting tomorrow. Shoot me a PM

Hey if I can find some extras in my town Ill pick you up them bud. In return I want a pound of your finest sweetish chiba:lol jk. Since MP thundercracker has been spotted near by, Im going on the hunt starting tomorrow. Shoot me a PM

PM send. Thank you for responding :clap

Don't use ups. I get ackages from Tokyo for 15-20$ shipped.

No worries buddy.

I was just doing a comparrison thing the other day using a site in the UK called Parcell2Go & they gave me the option of different carriers but worringly enough UPS were the cheapest.

Anyway if I do find any I'll work it all out afterwards & I doubt it will be anywhere near that much.

Off out soon so will let you know later

Neil

Found the MP T'cracker at one of my ToysRus today. As with all my MP's im excited with this figure. Now bring on Hasbro MP10 and Skywarp so I can complete my seekers! Oh and Tubes78 you are in luck my friend!

Back