ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the MP T'cracker at one of my ToysRus today. As with all my MP's im excited with this figure. Now bring on Hasbro MP10 and Skywarp so I can complete my seekers! Oh and Tubes78 you are in luck my friend!

Not sure if you knew the Skywarp was already released, it was a Walmart Ex.

Right on. He is a great edition to the other MP's. He has a few deco stickers that seem kind of tacky but that is starting not to bother me as much. He stands out a little more with the deco and that is something Im aiming towards. Good luck on your hunt!

I have all the US releases so far, I really enjoy the details and size. I just hate how long it takes to go from initial MP release to the US market, I guess I will just drool over the pics of MP Soundwave for a year or more

I see Hasbro MP Thundercracker is only $70. I wonder how much the Hasbro MP Soundwave & MP Sideswipe will be.

Should I wait for the Hasbro versions or PO the Takara versions now?

I see Hasbro MP Thundercracker is only $70. I wonder how much the Hasbro MP Soundwave & MP Sideswipe will be.

Should I wait for the Hasbro versions or PO the Takara versions now?

Hasbro's Soundwave will likely lack the metallic coloring and look a lot more like the color scheme for the animation model so it depends which one you'd be happier with.

I also have a feeling that Hasbro's Sideswipe will be a different shade of red and maybe have a unique accessory like his jetpack.

Were it me making the decision, it'd be Takara all the way.

Congrats on those getting Hasbro T'Cracker.

Any pics yet?
Is he cartoon accurate?

Might ask one of you fine fellows to grab me one if he is & you don't mind helping out a UK fan.
Would look better in the Seeker display then the Takara one ;)

Neil

Checked my local TRU and nothing yet, need the Thundercracker & Optimus Masterpiece Hasbro versions. I'll keep my open for any extras & buy them in case any fellow freaks are looking for one.

Congrats on those getting Hasbro T'Cracker.

Any pics yet?
Is he cartoon accurate?

Might ask one of you fine fellows to grab me one if he is & you don't mind helping out a UK fan.
Would look better in the Seeker display then the Takara one ;)

Neil

Besides all the extra decals I think so. Also the decals are barely visible in robot mode,hidden behind his shoulders. Definately worth picking him up if you can.

So I went to 3 TRU's today looking for T'Kracka and I came up empty. I felt like George Michael (aka Michael Cera) paying homage to the Charlie Brown Christmas.

Arrested_Development_-_Good_Grief-1.jpg

But when I find him, I will be like this walking out of TRU!!!

tumblr_m88yrkVj1N1r1jjt2o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
for those of you that like the TF movies and/or have ROTF/Buster/Striker Leader Prime, have ya'll seen these 3rd party leader OP guns?

291_P_1343049572240.jpg

291_P_1343050200520.jpg

1342413054_8.jpg

1342413054_9.jpg

1342413054_5.jpg

1342413054_6.jpg

I hope TFsource, BBTS or somewhere in the states gets these in

Here's the photo album of Hasbro MP Thundercracker over at TFW2005. I'll pass since I think those extra decals are ****.

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...-exclusive-masterpiece-thundercracker-175789/

Thanks for the link to the pics.
Hmmm really not feeling the decals either, really can't see the need for them...especially the one on the tail, that just seems a bit ridiculous.

I might wait to see if we get him in the UK now, don't think I'll be paying the price to import with those on him.

If I'm spending less for a UK one then I might see if I can get the decals off.

FINALY got vehicon #2, and a jet vehicon yesterday.

3 more cars, 4 more jets to go.

Excellent news glad you managed to get them buddy :)

Neil

Did so,e trading on TFW to get them. Ponies for bots, yay.

Just got a rust in piece cliffjumper too.

Lol fair trade there.

I expect in a few years I'll be trading TF's for ponies for my daughter ;) lol

She's only 12 weeks old but was in Toys R Us the other day looking for the Vehicons & took a slow walk down the girls toy isle & I decided she can have Sylvanian Families & My Little Pony...she is definitely not getting anything Bratz related :mad::mad:

Neil

Anybody else here see that a Henkei Ultra Magnus is released as another Asia exclusive? Seems silly to me.

I scored an SDCC Bruticus and Runamuck a few days ago. Bruticus is actually pretty cool in hand. Don't get me wrong I think it still could have been a lot better, but I really love the individual bots. Brawl is probably my favorite out of the group.

Back