ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, sorry to butt into you guys' conversation, just had a quick question. When is that TRU exclusive MP-10 supposed to be hitting shelves?

I've not seen any in the wild myself but there are Ebay sellers already going at over inflated prices.

If they stay this way then I'll just pay the extra & get the Takara version instead...at least I get better packaging that I won't have to butcher to get him out that way ;)

Thanks man :)
Glad to hear they will fit in nicely.

Reckon I may take the plunge once I'm paid for my PS2...now I just need someone to buy my games as well ;) lol

I'll be careful with the Transformation then, no way I want broken coneheads :(

Yep the whole 'Bee can't talk idea really really ruined him.
Like I said I was never a big fan but that just pushed it over the edge.

I love the Dinobots, my brother was even more obsessed though...Sludge was his fave :)

The Wreckers are immense...been looking at Fanstoys Springer lately but for the price I think I might skip him, need to get the Cone's & PP05's first (not to mention either MP10 or Faith Leader) maybe one day.

I actually chose Prowl over Wheeljack, both are so close in my eye's but Prowl just pipped him lol

Neil

It looks like all the ones on eBay are from international Sellers so far so my guess is that they're still on the boat. I'm hoping we'll hear something in the next month. I can't wait to get one.

It looks like all the ones on eBay are from international Sellers so far so my guess is that they're still on the boat. I'm hoping we'll hear something in the next month. I can't wait to get one.

That's what I was thinking.

I keep going into my local Toys R Us just to check.

Really need him...my search for an iGear Faith Leader is failing miserably :(

Neil

That's what I was thinking.

I keep going into my local Toys R Us just to check.

Really need him...my search for an iGear Faith Leader is failing miserably :(

Neil

It says much for the improvement iGear made on the MP01 mold that Faith Leader is becoming so scarce as the people who have it obviously like it a lot.

I still think there'll be another run eventually, maybe when they've got a few other projects out the way first.

I have had the Igear (not) Ratched and (not) Ironhide in my possession for a few days now, and i must say the are among my favorites. These things are a must have for any fan of these two characters. :)

transformers.jpg

I have had the Igear (not) Ratched and (not) Ironhide in my possession for a few days now, and i must say the are among my favorites. These things are a must have for any fan of these two characters. :)

transformers.jpg

Even though MP10 and Hot Rod/Rodimus are slightly out of scale with everything else that's a great setup! :clap

here's the asia exclusive Striker Prime that looks to have buster paint apps. if it's available at the usual places and not too expensive, I'll most likely get him.
cd575e920511e7b29ab9e462a6ccd36c_1346417906.png

transformers.jpg

man the iGear figure look great with the MP figures. nice collection

It says much for the improvement iGear made on the MP01 mold that Faith Leader is becoming so scarce as the people who have it obviously like it a lot.

I still think there'll be another run eventually, maybe when they've got a few other projects out the way first.

I hope they do make another run...they are like gold dust in the second hand market.

Should have got those one's when we saw them on Ebay that time :(

transformers.jpg

WOW they look fantastic together, well done on the collection they look amazing.

Need to get my butt in gear & get the Coneheads & PP05's

Neil

transformers.jpg

Nice dude! Hey could you get a shot of ratchet n ironhide side to side with Mp10 Optimus? Trying to see how they compare in size to MP Sideswipe thanks.

Last edited:

Nice mod!

The flappy bits that hang off the back of the shoulders are the one thing that really bugs me about the robot mode so it's great to see that they're removable without too much trouble and it really enhances the G1 aesthetic.

They look pretty impressive size wise with MP10

Corsair,

When you return from your hol's would you mind doing the same with Faith Leader??

Would like to see if there is any scale difference with them between the 2 Primes.

Neil

They look pretty impressive size wise with MP10

Corsair,

When you return from your hol's would you mind doing the same with Faith Leader??

Would like to see if there is any scale difference with them between the 2 Primes.

Neil

No problem, I get back tomorrow so I can do it in the evening once I've watched the football....if United lose I'll need something to do to chill out! :lol

Thanks Tubes. Still working on that TC by the way! I see these guys will be pretty close in size if not spot on with Takaras MP series going forward. Id say they will be pretty close to Sideswipe in height and probably alt modes. Shiat,im probably going to have to get them now. Me poor wallet.

No problem, I get back tomorrow so I can do it in the evening once I've watched the football....if United lose I'll need something to do to chill out! :lol

Awesome!

Look forward to them.

Fingers crossed for a United win ;)
Although I probably shouldn't say that my old mans a Gooner so United wins are never good in our household ;) lol

I'm a Southend United fan so I'm nice & neautral & just enjoy good quality football (much of which doesn't happen that often in the depths of League 2 ;) lol)

Neil

Awesome!

Look forward to them.

Fingers crossed for a United win ;)
Although I probably shouldn't say that my old mans a Gooner so United wins are never good in our household ;) lol

I'm a Southend United fan so I'm nice & neautral & just enjoy good quality football (much of which doesn't happen that often in the depths of League 2 ;) lol)

Neil

I'm guessing your Dad won't have been pleased to see RVP get a hat trick then! :wink1:

Anyway here's the pics,

scalecomp.jpg

grimlockfriends.jpg

igearautobots.jpg

I'll be putting some Autobot logos on Ironhide & Ratchet sometime this week just to add the finishing touch.

I'm guessing your Dad won't have been pleased to see RVP get a hat trick then! :wink1:

Anyway here's the pics,

scalecomp.jpg

grimlockfriends.jpg

igearautobots.jpg

I'll be putting some Autobot logos on Ironhide & Ratchet sometime this week just to add the finishing touch.

Lol nope he wasn't ;)
On that note I'm still surprised RVP went to United...I honestly thought when he left Arsenal he'd go to Europe & not stay in the Premier League.

Still he was pleased they actually managed to score today & turn over Liverpool in style :)

Anyway back on topic.

Is it my imagination or do they look much better scaled with Faith Leader??
MP10 still looks WAY too big in those shots now I've seen them against Faith Leader.

BALLS!!!! this now means I need Faith Leader even more than before :(

Thanks for the pics though, they look awesome! :)

Neil

Lol nope he wasn't ;)
On that note I'm still surprised RVP went to United...I honestly thought when he left Arsenal he'd go to Europe & not stay in the Premier League.

Still he was pleased they actually managed to score today & turn over Liverpool in style :)

Anyway back on topic.

Is it my imagination or do they look much better scaled with Faith Leader??
MP10 still looks WAY too big in those shots now I've seen them against Faith Leader.

BALLS!!!! this now means I need Faith Leader even more than before :(

Thanks for the pics though, they look awesome! :)

Neil

I was pleased about Arsenal's result as well, anyone who helps keep the Scousers down is OK by me :clap

I think the thing that sometimes gets forgotten is that iGear are trying to make their own stuff scaled to each other first and foremost and how they go with everything else is secondary.

Having them fit in with various Classics and Masterpieces as well won't be considered a bad thing by iGear as it'll help get them some extra sales but from what bit of info has come from insiders at TFW it seems like iGears intention has always been to create a full cast of series 1 characters in as close to perfect scale as possible.

This seems to have expanded to later series characters with some of the Mini Warriors and Impactor may be the first in a series of Wreckers as they also showed headsculpts for Pyro, Guzzle, Rotorstorm and Ironfist ages ago.

I really hope that if another run of Faith Leader happens they fix the one thing that bugs me and that's the loose fit of the rifle in his hands.

I don't know if it's the shape of the rifle handle or the articulated fingers but it never fits tightly enough and becomes a nuisance when I'm doing pics as it keeps falling out :gah:

I was pleased about Arsenal's result as well, anyone who helps keep the Scousers down is OK by me :clap

I think the thing that sometimes gets forgotten is that iGear are trying to make their own stuff scaled to each other first and foremost and how they go with everything else is secondary.

Having them fit in with various Classics and Masterpieces as well won't be considered a bad thing by iGear as it'll help get them some extra sales but from what bit of info has come from insiders at TFW it seems like iGears intention has always been to create a full cast of series 1 characters in as close to perfect scale as possible.

This seems to have expanded to later series characters with some of the Mini Warriors and Impactor may be the first in a series of Wreckers as they also showed headsculpts for Pyro, Guzzle, Rotorstorm and Ironfist ages ago.

I really hope that if another run of Faith Leader happens they fix the one thing that bugs me and that's the loose fit of the rifle in his hands.

I don't know if it's the shape of the rifle handle or the articulated fingers but it never fits tightly enough and becomes a nuisance when I'm doing pics as it keeps falling out :gah:

Was a good result for them, it really could have gone either way though...Liverpool did look good (reckon they are missing Andy Carroll already ;))
Can't see Arsenal challenging for the Title this year though & think they might find it hard getting into Europe as well.

I'm a little concerned that the iGear Ratchet & Iron Hide mught not scale too well against MP Sideswipe & Red Alert based on how they appear in the promo shots with MP10 Prime.
I think they may be a little on the short side but will be interested to see when they all hit the shelves & we can get some comparison shots done.

I keep checking Ebay every day in the hope that a Faith Leader comes up but alas nothing :(
Loads of Evil & Ultra Magnus but none of what I really want :(

I'd love to see iGear get on & do some more in the line, the quality so far is more than impressive & the attention to detail just unreal.

Hope we do get a new run of Faith Leader...I needs him bad ;) lol

Neil

Was a good result for them, it really could have gone either way though...Liverpool did look good (reckon they are missing Andy Carroll already ;))
Can't see Arsenal challenging for the Title this year though & think they might find it hard getting into Europe as well.

I'm a little concerned that the iGear Ratchet & Iron Hide mught not scale too well against MP Sideswipe & Red Alert based on how they appear in the promo shots with MP10 Prime.
I think they may be a little on the short side but will be interested to see when they all hit the shelves & we can get some comparison shots done.

I keep checking Ebay every day in the hope that a Faith Leader comes up but alas nothing :(
Loads of Evil & Ultra Magnus but none of what I really want :(

I'd love to see iGear get on & do some more in the line, the quality so far is more than impressive & the attention to detail just unreal.

Hope we do get a new run of Faith Leader...I needs him bad ;) lol

Neil

I share your concerns over the Lambos but even if there's a noticeable difference a bit of creative posing should make things look OK or failing that just display them on a different shelf.

Back