ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you been over on TFW lately, there is a lot of pissed off people lol.

Angry people at TFW? Get outta here! :lol

I anticipate more anger after tomorrow's panel when a Hasbro rep gives a predictably vague non-answer to the question of whether they're planning to bring the Masterpiece Autobot cars to the US :lol

Acid Storm is such a hideous looking Transformer.

But not as hideous as the Linkin Park Soundwave.

When first unveiled last year it was gold chrome, the actual production version looks like it should be called CheeseWave.

Hasbro's response to the various 3rd party Predakings is laughable....they're rereleasing the G1 version in a nice shiny box! :lol

Last edited:
Now I'll always imagine Soundwave is blasting, "Crawling throooough my skiiiiiin, with woouuuuunds that wiiillll not heeeauuuuuul!"

:lol

Man, that was some ****ty music.

Bruticus VS grimlock FoC giftset. Bruticus is game accurate colors... and appearently coming to american retail.

botcon3_1372434074.jpg

Oh!

Well that's surprising. Glad I didn't shell out for the SDCC version now. :)

Hasbro's response to the various 3rd party Predakings is laughable....they're rereleasing the G1 version in a nice shiny box! :lol

Yeah that one is quite hilarious. As for Acid Storm he doesn't look too awful, but I won't be getting him thats for sure. Wish he would've been Skywarp instead.

Oh snap. Planet X (who made that awesome WFC Omega Supreme) are going to do the FOC Dinobots!

27373924d1372486272-planet-x-dinobots-swoop-pic-img_20130628_230725.jpg

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/941955-planet-x-dinobots-swoop-pic.html

I'm hoping they redo Grimlock too. The current voyager is decent but doesn't really capture the design well.

Have you been over on TFW lately, there is a lot of pissed off people lol.

I haven't yet, will need to take another look at those threads. :lol

I'm going to have to find a way to get that Hasbro MP Soundwave. Looks like the Dutch online TF stores won't be getting that version because apparently Hasbro can be a real ***** to work with. Hopefully I can find a decent middleman.

I never should have passed up that Takara Soundwave for 120 bucks. I'm a ****ing idiot. :slap

Hasbro panel in 6 hours.

I'm not really expecting anything. They've started keeping everything cool for SDCC these past few years. I think at best we might hear about Generations deluxe Waspinator (since he's on a RID cover like Goldbug and Dreadwing who are getting toys) and news on whether or not we can expect to see Hasbro releases of the MP cars. Maybe some Predacon Rising news too, if it's not all just repaints. But that's it.

Botcon in general has become a bit meh. Smaller dealer room, mediocre exclusives, little news, lack of worthwhile guests...Almost seems like the passion is gone. :dunno

I don't honestly care if they're gonna release them or not ( as I'm not chancing it, and just buying the japanese ones), I Just want them to make an official statement one way, or the other, and be done with all the speculation.

I think the licensing is the only thing stopping them. A steady stream of smaller, cheaper MPs would be ideal for them I think. Then they'll be able to sell it as a line, and not the occasional specialty item.

Huh, Soundwave has all of the accessories. Was certain at least some of them would be cut. This set is really going to have some insane value! Even better is that Soundwave has the same darker blue plastic as the Takara one. Really was expecting a much lighter, cheaper blue. The only differences in general that I can spot are the eyes and some minor paint changes on the Casseticons.

DSC06309.jpg

EDIT: Actually, looking closer it looks like he might have grey unpainted plastic on the legs. Shame, but nothing I can't fix myself.

Oh snap. Planet X (who made that awesome WFC Omega Supreme) are going to do the FOC Dinobots!

27373924d1372486272-planet-x-dinobots-swoop-pic-img_20130628_230725.jpg

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/941955-planet-x-dinobots-swoop-pic.html

I'm hoping they redo Grimlock too. The current voyager is decent but doesn't really capture the design well.
Yeah I saw this earlier, and I'm excited. Hopefully they will do the rest of the Dinobots as I would really want a set and not just Swoop. As for Grimlock I'm happy with the one we got, but if they did redo him I'd probably get him as well.

Back