ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impactor is important to any Wreckers display whether it's from the Marvel comics or the more recent IDW stuff.

This. You can NOT have a proper Wrecker's display without him or Springer.

(On that note: Someone needs to make an Emirate Xaaron already, given his own importance in the forming of the team.)

This. You can NOT have a proper Wrecker's display without him or Springer.

(On that note: Someone needs to make an Emirate Xaaron already, given his own importance in the forming of the team.)

Xaaron would be great also.

Whilst randomly browsing Kapow I discovered they had the X-Transbots Glider for just £14.99 plus shipping....they now have one less!

Last edited:
Got this Megatron today, it is my first Transformer figure.
Will modify his arms and give it full repaint to make it look accurate like movie.

Last edited:
:)Man... did I make a mistake not getting the Jumpstarters? They look pretty great...

I'd recommend them if you can find a set for a decent price or get them in a trade.

There's no issues with the joints or plastic quality, they look good in both modes and the transformation is nice and straightforward.

As they're unlikely to get the Masterpiece treatment I'd say these will probably be the best versions of the characters we'll get unless someone can incorporate the G1 gimmick without sacrificing any of the articulation or detail.

Scourge came in. I dig this deco most of all even though I don't really "love" the figure:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpcIx1oDTH0[/ame]

tiger track came in today £65 shipped from ebay,not into repaints but its a lambo and the price was good! no paint issues!

:)
That actually looks pretty good. I'm not a huge movie fan or anything but that figure looks cool - which one is it?

I am really like the their designs in the 3 movies, especially Megatron.
The version i bought is the Transformers DOTM Leader Dark Energon Megatron.

I'd recommend them if you can find a set for a decent price or get them in a trade.

There's no issues with the joints or plastic quality, they look good in both modes and the transformation is nice and straightforward.

As they're unlikely to get the Masterpiece treatment I'd say these will probably be the best versions of the characters we'll get unless someone can incorporate the G1 gimmick without sacrificing any of the articulation or detail.

Yeah, very true on that last point. Good call on trading. I should put them on my wanted list... I don't think I like them enough to buy, but trade? Yeah, why not.

tiger track came in today £65 shipped from ebay,not into repaints but its a lambo and the price was good! no paint issues!

Good display!

You can almost pretend he's Sunstreaker in alt mode. Almost. ;)

I am really like the their designs in the 3 movies, especially Megatron.
The version i bought is the Transformers DOTM Leader Dark Energon Megatron.

Keep us updated on your mods - I'd like to see the finished product.

Megatron was one of the better movie designs, I have to admit!

I haven't had my ear to the ground regarding MP -> hasbro stuff, but is there any indication hasbro are going to release a sideswipe? just asking before I eye up an expensive aftermarket takara one! I want all the autobot cars haha

From what I've seen, all the Sideswipe speculation has been questionable at best. Supposedly he isn't being released in the U.S., but supposedly Lamborghini was pulling its license out awhile back (before Tiger Tracks was released or G2 Sideswipe was announced).

just got my FSS Scourge...AND I discovered something else AWESOME.

from the LAst page of the new maketoys Fallen figure's instruction comic.

rM1ds

I haven't had my ear to the ground regarding MP -> hasbro stuff, but is there any indication hasbro are going to release a sideswipe? just asking before I eye up an expensive aftermarket takara one! I want all the autobot cars haha

From what I've seen, all the Sideswipe speculation has been questionable at best. Supposedly he isn't being released in the U.S., but supposedly Lamborghini was pulling its license out awhile back (before Tiger Tracks was released or G2 Sideswipe was announced).

We will know after botcon as far as Hasbro doing the Cars.

If they don't say anything at all about the cars, then Don't expect to see hasbro do them.

If they are planing to do them, we should hear about it at the hasbro panel.

I GOT MY SPRINGER! :panic::panic::panic:

He totally does not disappoint. Plastic feels a bit off, but other then that it's absolutely brilliant. So worth the money!

Nice pictures in here lately guys. Heres my meager contribution. Just a couple of comparison pics. I like Tigers face more than Swipes. Both colors look great and Tigertrack would look even better with his insignia. Not sure which I want to use yet.

jbkujCP2Ysi6WF.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jXbWIknhiYunZ.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jbzkcrjhrid8gp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jvz5pneqz5Ohy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

j6sDY4cKlY0Ag.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jLiFxTiMgLmZC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I GOT MY SPRINGER! :panic::panic::panic:

He totally does not disappoint. Plastic feels a bit off, but other then that it's absolutely brilliant. So worth the money!

Congrats! :clap

Are you going to get the Dr Wu minigun for Springer when it's out?

I got my X-Transbots Glider today which is pretty good, it just needs a bit of superglue on a couple of the ball joints to tighten them up a bit.

Furyan,
Nice pics!

I'm leaving the Autobot logo off my TigerTrack as I think the clean look makes it stand out a bit from the others.

Once I've got Wheeljack and G2 'Swipe pre-ordered I'm pondering whether to get MMC's Sixshot or Masterpiece Sunstorm.

EDIT,
My main Autobot display as of today,

Last edited:
Back