ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC can't come soon enough!! :panic:

pTRU1-15104021_alternate2_enh-z6.jpg

pTRU1-15104021enh-z6.jpg

pTRU1-15104021_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg

If he's got really shiny silver and not dull gray plastic on the legs and arms, then I can see myself repainting his eyes and yellow trim and selling my Takara version.

Even TRU figures can get clearanced out. Some Minimates went from about $8 per pack to $2. I saw a Mega Man figure for less than a dollar. It will depend on production run, though.

MY Local Toys R us still had Grimlock 2 years after, still at full price.

HELL, I just found out they've still got a MP Hotrod at close to full price ( 49.99).

Not transformers, but they've still got 8.99 Green lantern movie figures.

Clearenced out? yes, but not 90% off.

49.99? much more likely.

I got Cogz and Veer in the post this morning and was disappointed to discover that in person the red parts on Cogz look faded instead of the vibrant, G1 accurate color of the prototype.

Veer's faded coloring is slightly more acceptable as he looks like his IDW appearance but the mold in general isn't as good as it looked in pics and I'll be reselling both along with Spray, Rager and Hench.

iGear have worn out their welcome with me and the only thing I'll consider buying from them in the future is Impactor....providing there's no screwups with the QC or plastic coloring.

I got these today too and i agree with you a 100%.I was really looking forward to Cogz too,but you kinda feel mislead when you see the final product.Light blue is acceptable,but his red parts are rather dark pink-ish than light red.

MY Local Toys R us still had Grimlock 2 years after, still at full price.

HELL, I just found out they've still got a MP Hotrod at close to full price ( 49.99).

Not transformers, but they've still got 8.99 Green lantern movie figures.

Clearenced out? yes, but not 90% off.

49.99? much more likely.

I wish they still had that Grimlock sitting around. I had two, but one shelf dove and broke and he's one that I really wanted to have in robot and dinosaur mode at all times.

^ I dunno.

It's not something you see on aircraft very often, to be quite honest. Oh yeah, and a Staff Sergeant piloting an aircraft? Nice job on the research, Hasbro.

I MIGHT get one at $15. If any MP is gonna hit those kinds of prices, it's Acid Storm. ;)

The fact that this thing is "MP-01" is kind of a travesty.

I got these today too and i agree with you a 100%.I was really looking forward to Cogz too,but you kinda feel mislead when you see the final product.Light blue is acceptable,but his red parts are rather dark pink-ish than light red.

Hmm, doesn't look too bad to me...

digi camo? Because you won't see the older style camo they've used on him in the past unless its something old and outdated.
In fact are any countries not using digi camo patterns?
splinter6.jpg

But to each their own.

What's up with digital camo anyways? Doesn't traditional one work better with the human eye? Or is it used on aircrafts to trick satellite images?

Back