ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get enough of this guy! I've heard some people complaining saying this guy doesn't have the switch out face, mine for some reason does. I so wanna get a Quakewave next.

Love all the detailing on him, he looks great even close up.

I'd be paint penning the hell out of him tho. I'm tempted to grab one of these, wheres the best place to pick one up at a deal?

I thought I'd ask - anybody know somebody with a spare Masterpiece grimlock gun?
Or if you have a broken one?

Hit me up. Thanks.

The iGear Seekers look great, but wait'll you get your hands on the MP-11 mold. :)

The iGear Seekers look great, but wait'll you get your hands on the MP-11 mold. :)

I had 7 iGear Seekers/Coneheads at one point and ended up reselling them all ( except for Skywarp who broke ) to fund other stuff.

They're nice enough but the only Seeker that I really need to own is Starscream and MP11 is the best version of him.

I had 7 iGear Seekers/Coneheads at one point and ended up reselling them all ( except for Skywarp who broke ) to fund other stuff.

They're nice enough but the only Seeker that I really need to own is Starscream and MP11 is the best version of him.

Speaking of selling iGear stuff, I think I'm going to end up selling Bushwhacker (Outback). I had pretty much planned to from the get-go... Anyway, $40 plus shipping if anyone wants him. Cheaper than anywhere else. :)

Of course, as mentioned, the box isn't the greatest... but I can ship him loose to cut down the cost.

Oops, guessit was Lerath.

Should have known it wasn't you - you don't seem to be into the FoC figures... Though I seem to remember you liking the first game?

Bruticus VS grimlock FoC giftset. Bruticus is game accurate colors... and appearently coming to american retail.

botcon3_1372434074.jpg

Oops, guessit was Lerath.

Should have known it wasn't you - you don't seem to be into the FoC figures... Though I seem to remember you liking the first game?

I liked the first game, was intrested in the sequel until Bumblebee lost his voice 5 minutes into the demo....need I elaborate? :lol

Toy wise I only ever owned WFC Bumblebee, I would have got Prime and Megatron had they been bigger.

By the time the FoC figures came round I was Masterpiece and 3rd party only.

Speaking of MP's I should be getting a 2nd TigerTrack this week :)

Yoshi,
£117 is a damn good deal for QuakeWave. Mine was £130.

Scored Sandstorm today, Wally World got like half a dozen of them since I had bought the other 2 triple changers last week.

I had a question though, is everyhting labeled "generations" not compatible? I was looking at the robots that go into Ruination and noticed they're pretty skimpy next to the triple changers.

Hey I just received my Fan Toys-03 Quakewave today,,I have not had time to set down and open it yet but it is very loose in the box and there is a few parts floating around in the box,,Anyway..What do you all think of the BBTS Shared Exclusive - Platinum Series - Grimlock Vs. Bruticus By Hasbro..Thinking about ordering a few of them..Looks cool

I personally think both the Grimmy and Bruticus are pretty lame looking, but I've been spoiled by the MP figures.

I know..I have all the MP Figures but me and my son are a big Grimlock and Bruticus fans...The Grimlock is going to be different but the Bruticus is the same as the 2012 SDCC Version I paid $200 for,,lol..What a Joke..And that was a deal at that time..Know it sells for a $100..But both together for $100 dont seem bad

If you're a fan of the characters then that's a different story of course. I've bought some pretty crappy Zartan figures over the years just because I couldn't resist :lol

Is there anyone here going to SDCC...I need a SDCC Metroplex and I would rather pay a extra to someone here on the freaks site than to someone on Ebay...lmk

I'll be at SDCC on Friday and Saturday. I'm getting Metroplex. Don't know if I can carry another big box around.

I can't decide if I want to get this or not. The set looks nice, but not sure if its worth the money.

I dunno. $100 seems like a lot, but then it's five deluxes (which full price are $16-17 each up here) and one voyager (anywhere from $22 - on sale - to $30). So about $115 plus tax ($14.95) = $129.95.

Mind you, that's Canadian prices... but even if you figure the normal release versions at a reasonable $12 each, plus Grimlock at $20, that's still $80 you're looking at. $20 isn't too bad of a markup.

I was hoping this thing would be available at retail, though... And I'm not sure it will sell out quickly, either. Maybe it'll go on sale?

I personally think both the Grimmy and Bruticus are pretty lame looking, but I've been spoiled by the MP figures.

I mean, sure, if you compare them to MP figures! But I would pay $12-20 for FoC figures - no way I'd be paying MP prices for anything that's not G1!!!

(Except maybe Beast Wars, which is still kind of G1 to me.)

Back