ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First look at Generations voyager Whirl. Early news reports about it being one of the comic designs was wrong, it's pretty much a straight update of the original toy.

27378166d1374099236-first-look-generations-whirl-daa90aa6ef2911e2bd8822000a9d0df8_7.jpg

That'll go very nicely with my other Wreckers! :yess:

Rock83,
Glad you like the display.

Arcee is the one distributed by iGear as Delicate Warrior.

Very nice Corsair. . .but I must say, that RC sticks out like a sore thumb ;)

You think? I think that Arcee looks great. A bit short, maybe, but that's okay.

Unless you mean it's because she's a season 3/movie 'bot? In which case I'd agree - better displayed with Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod & co. :)

And back down a minute later. This is ridiculous. It was supposed to go up at 9am eastern. Woke up randomly at 3 am pacific, checked online, and found out I missed it by an hour.

You think? I think that Arcee looks great. A bit short, maybe, but that's okay.

Unless you mean it's because she's a season 3/movie 'bot? In which case I'd agree - better displayed with Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod & co. :)
That's what I was referring to :D

WTF is up with Soundwave. Presumably restricted to 1 per person like the others, but they still sell out at 3 in the morning? The fact that Acid Storm is also sold out makes me wonder if they aren't holding some pre-orders back intentionally for later in the day. I can't imagine it would also sell out so fast.

WTF is up with Soundwave. Presumably restricted to 1 per person like the others, but they still sell out at 3 in the morning? The fact that Acid Storm is also sold out makes me wonder if they aren't holding some pre-orders back intentionally for later in the day. I can't imagine it would also sell out so fast.

Acid storm has not been up for sale yet,just Soundwave so far. Might be a third Soundwave wave up for sale soon...

Totally not gonna bother with this TRU.com nonsense.

I've got four local TRUs - if I find one, great. If not, I've still got my Takara beaut. :)

I clearly misinterpreted your meaning.

I did a bit of reshuffling today,

Top shelf is series 1 only,

Next shelf is my 'Cons as seen in my previous picture.

Then we have Season 2/Misc and a shelf for the cars,

I still have 2 shelves left that will inevitably get filled with more Autobots as the only other Decepticon I'm definitely in for is Megatron V2.

Last edited:
Yeah, screw it. I've got Takara Soundwave. If I can't get the U.S. version then I'll just do without the tapes. I'm not going to waste too much time and energy on getting him.

I've seen it listed as in stock a couple times today, but both times I went to check out, and was told it had "limited quantities" and I couldn't finish checking out.

Nice display man.

Thanks!

I'm very pleased with how good the Billy bookcase I got from IKEA is for displaying Transformers, the adjustable shelves are a great option and for £35 it was decent value for money.

My second TigerTrack arrived today so I now have 2 of each Masterpiece Lamborghini! :yess:

Prowl is out in a couple of months! :yess:

This is disappointing. I hope I can snag one before they jack up their price on him. Soundwave's my favorite Transformer, so I've gotta have one of these.

I've seen it listed as in stock a couple times today, but both times I went to check out, and was told it had "limited quantities" and I couldn't finish checking out.

Their website sucks. Ran to the one closest to work during lunch and they didn't have any and aren't carrying them. I had them check other near by stores. No one has them in store either.

Back