ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MP Prime is best one by far yes,i never got the MP Megatron,to me it doesnt look right,never liked it...

You should reallyyyyy get MP Megatron. It's the definitive Megatron - besides the fact that the cannon makes the arm too heavy in most poses.

I wouldn't get MP Magnus though, it's so stupid.

Here is a pick of my Masterpiece Starscream. I bought it a couple weeks ago but didn't open it till last night. I really like these things. Now I need to get Megatron.
dscf1625xt9.jpg

Hey Bann,
All the Wal-Marts in the Houston area are retarded. If any in SA still have any, can you or Dannie hook me up?

I just want to reiterate how well-done Starscream is. IMO he is the best TF I've ever owned. Yes, better than MP Prime (by an inch). :horror

It's his alt mode that pushes him over the top for me. It just looks so much better than Prime in truck mode. And to be honest his size is actually pretty nice. I also love the display base. Just an all around great toy!!! :bunnydanc

Heres food for thought:

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

I wouldn't get MP Magnus though, it's so stupid.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Prime is tops for me, hands down. :rock

I just want to reiterate how well-done Starscream is. IMO he is the best TF I've ever owned. Yes, better than MP Prime (by an inch).
Read above please. :)

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.
:rotfl :rock :rotfl :rock

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Prime is tops for me, hands down. :rock

Read above please. :)

:rotfl :rock :rotfl :rock

Prime was my #1 fav, no doubt he's extremely awesome, but now he's more like my #1.5 fav. I haven't played (like I was 8 yrs old) with Prime like I have SS. It may be the transformation on Prime is more difficult than SS, or just the size of SS makes him easier. Either way, they are both the very best toys I own!!! :chew

Just got the Transformers: 2-Disc Limited Edition Optimus Prime transforming cover:rock Pretty kick ass cover. It was released on DVD today in denmark and found out a store got exclusive rights to sell this version.

Just got the Transformers: 2-Disc Limited Edition Optimus Prime transforming cover:rock Pretty kick ass cover. It was released on DVD today in denmark and found out a store got exclusive rights to sell this version.

Released in norway today as well,i got it on hd-dvd though,just waiting for my hd player to arrive today or tomorrow,cant wait:monkey5

Just beautiful,Prime in high definition,doesnt get any better than that:D

Allthough,this is my first hd dvd experience,and i think blu ray looks better,hd dvd wont be a priority for me,i might even return the player next week because of that.

Well I finally gave in and bought my first Transformer figure in about 20 or so years.

CIMG1659.jpg

CIMG1661.jpg

Seems kinda cheap but it does look pretty nice, was thinking of getting Barricade as well, and thought about the OP figure thats $22 or so (the one in the bigger box). I should probley watch the full movie some time, Ive only seen bits and pieces during break at work (they have it running on the TV most of the time).

Last edited:
Back