All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I see this new sculpt that Soosoo is working on?
I hope they tweak it more. The eye section is off.

IMG_9287.png

That looks like the original sculpt with the huge bug eyes. Yeah, I don't want anything to do with that lol.

No amount of repainting is gonna fix that sculpt.
Yea I see now that although posted recently it doesn’t look different at all.

20240618_211629_1_1.jpg

I need a friggin head for this. I suppose I can buy the TE figure and sell it off at a steep discount later but damn.. such a dang hassel.

I'm not too keen on those random custom heads that's all over Ebay for $20 either. There's like, no way to get the TE heads without paying hundreds. Ugh.

Toysera heads are the only good heads imo. That custom sculpt looks like a cartoonised Anthony Starr imo.

I found myself truly torn between the SooSoo and Toys Era figures.

While the SooSoo figure looks incredible, it does appear a bit too muscular and built compared to Anthony Starr's portrayal. In the show, it's clear that Starr is wearing a muscle suit, and his natural build is more average, which I feel the Toys Era figure replicates more accurately.

I found myself truly torn between the SooSoo and Toys Era figures.

While the SooSoo figure looks incredible, it does appear a bit too muscular and built compared to Anthony Starr's portrayal. In the show, it's clear that Starr is wearing a muscle suit, and his natural build is more average, which I feel the Toys Era figure replicates more accurately.
i see what you mean. But SooSoo’s body and suit are so much better quality. Its worth it for that alone imo. But they really failed on the headsculpts

V.Collectibles did a new headsculpt. Wow! Perfection!
It’s funny, this sculpt actually isn’t even new (it was released right after the Premium Toys Hero 1.0) but I’ve seen maybe five total with this one now? Kinda surprising since this has a fittingly maniacal expression without being a little limiting like the previous laughing sculpt.
I was lucky enough to get one with the SooSoo figure for a steal and sent it off to get painted so that should be the best Homelander I could ask for. The SooSoo body actually is miles better than the ToysEra one, I can see why people favor it.
IMG_8211.jpeg

IMG_8212.jpeg

Back