Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job Mikey!!

pjam said:
Nice going Josh, good lighting too, brings out his flesh tones nicely.

Thanks:chew I'm happy with how the pics came out this time unlike with Luke. Those took me several attempts to get good shots of him.

FlyAndFight said:
Here are few pics of Anakin (and son).

The figure is simply amazing. The quality of materials used are A+. Could even be considered a mini-PF. The only negative I could find, which is not that bothersome, are the painted lips, specifically the dark plum lipstick color. Luke's lips were perfect, so I don't understand how this got through QC...

Anakin%203.jpg

Anakin%202.jpg

Anakin%201.jpg

Splendid pics and poses FlyAndFight. But what's on/behind Luke? Looks like a Phantom Menace or something :maul

Mortar Conn said:
jlcmsu: Great pics of Ani, particularly the top one. Wish I would get mine one of these days :monkey2

Thanks :) I took more but those will be shown once my review gets posted.

Great pics everyone...AGAIN. It is tough being one of the last ones to get a figure.

Unique Soul said:
Great pics everyone...AGAIN. It is tough being one of the last ones to get a figure.
I hear you. I can't wait until I get mine.

It looks like some photo skills have improved since Luke. A lot of good dramatic poses and lighting.

Customikey said:
Oh nononono. I could deal with the lips until I set him next to Luke. The difference just made him look terrible!! So, here's my lip repaint.

anakin16mh.jpg

anakin24sq.jpg

anakin37vf.jpg

:D :emperor

Great pics!!!

Are you planning to re-paint the hair and eye brows a lighter color as well? :confused:

looking at that photo where he's looking at his gauntlet... with the repainted lips for the first time I can actually see Hayden in the sculpt. Not perfect... but he's in there somewhere.

I can't wait for mine to arrive, because if I DO decide to repaint it.. the eyebrows will definitly be getting thinned, because I think this along with the lips will make a huge difference to how it resembles the actor in the film

(all photos you see of him... he has quite flat eyebrows... and not the thick ones here)

But your lip repaint looks great!! Excellent stuff!!

Melvin, this pix goes with your "Superman Returns Trailer" thread! No wait, it should be in the "Next SW 12" Confirmed" thread! j/k:lol

Shaihulud said:
whats the connection with this thread Melvin ???:rolleyes:

Crash - Burn! Melvin, that was the LAST Image I wanted to see on this thread. Yes, the Last... :emperor :emperor :emperor

I just repainted Anakin's lips and highlighted the hair a bit. I'm really happy with the lip color now and he just looks much more like Hayden IMO. I am currently trying to get some pics, but my camera phone is not wanting to show a close up without getting blurry. So I am going to wait until this weekend and develop the pics for all to see....

:D Thanks for the inspiration Mikey.

DarkArtist81 said:
I just repainted Anakin's lips and highlighted the hair a bit. I'm really happy with the lip color now and he just looks much more like Hayden IMO. I am currently trying to get some pics, but my camera phone is not wanting to show a close up without getting blurry. So I am going to wait until this weekend and develop the pics for all to see....

Can't wait to see the pics!

DarkArtist81 said:

Yes, D.A. I want to do the same, lighten hair and eyebrows, thin eyebrows out a tad and correct lip color like the Toyfair or Mikey Ani lips. ROTS was on HBO last night and Hayden's hair is definitely lighter brown...

Back