Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My arm only fell off once, after that I just made sure I held that part together while I used my other hand to move the rest of the arm.

Aerosmith, I hope you're on the waitlist and that is comes through for you! Mace is my most looked forward to after Obi-Wan.

Here are few pics of Anakin (and son).

The figure is simply amazing. The quality of materials used are A+. Could even be considered a mini-PF. The only negative I could find, which is not that bothersome, are the painted lips, specifically the dark plum lipstick color. Luke's lips were perfect, so I don't understand how this got through QC...

Anakin%203.jpg

Anakin%202.jpg

Anakin%201.jpg

this is a great day!!! not only did i get my first PF, but while i was unpacking him and setting up obi wan.... ding dong the fedex man arrived with anakin. im so excited!!!

Awesome shots! i cant wait for the exclusive! im jealous seeing everyones pics. :cool:

Got my Anakin today. I love it.

The lips are too glossy, and, if I was being nitpicky, I'd say they're too dark, but, other than that, it is perfect.

My favorite part is the belt and accessories. I was curious how the covertec belt clip for the saber would work, and it's fantastic.

Though it's probably just heading for my parts bucket, the robot arm is very well-done.

Back