Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more kids.

vader-03.jpg

vader-04.jpg

vader-05.jpg

I'd guess, if you heat the traditional force hand enough, and hold the fingers in place while it cools down, it'll be remolded.

I'd guess, if you heat the traditional force hand enough, and hold the fingers in place while it cools down, it'll be remolded.

actually I tried that... but the rubber was too strong... so I cut it in the place I want the fingers to be and superglued it, then pressed it till it dried.

It would have been a nice touch, but it's par for the course with these companies, even Hot Toys, that whenever possible, you recycle hands, there's plenty of Hot Toys figures with the same gun right hand. No one seems to make new hands unless some detail complete necesitates it, like Jack Sparrow having rings on his fingers or Rocky having his hands wrapped in tape, or Plo Koon having alien hands.

I sent my Anakin for repaint sometime ago, when I got it, I was totally blown away by the repaint job. The repaint was done by Alan, you guys can check out his other customizing work at this website:https://www.collectors-zone.com

He makes kick-ass transformer custom.Really love his megatron and optimus custom. Here's some pics of my anakin repaint, enjoy :)

I see Alan paints with a doll dot. :monkey2

Other than that, pretty nice repaint. His skin tones are really nice.

Has anyone ever been able to take the glove off of the gloved arm anakin? I've got an idea for a custom, but I would need to do this. I'd assume that under the glove, it would be a standard sideshow wrist.

Has anyone ever been able to take the glove off of the gloved arm anakin? I've got an idea for a custom, but I would need to do this. I'd assume that under the glove, it would be a standard sideshow wrist.

It's not attached like other gloved figures. I believe the arm ends where the glove is attached basically, which is why you have to use Dave Myatt's elastic trick from Rebelscum to get the sleeve on that arm in a way that looks like it's tucked into the gauntlet like in the movie.

Havent removed the glove, but I believe his arm is cone shaped at the end.

I've throught about making a custom glove to give him a movable wrist.

Yeah, I really miss the wrist articulation for the glove hand. Darth maul also suffer from the same missing articulation syndrome. Why can't they do wrist articulation like what medicom did for their darth maul? Such a miss opportunity moment

Back