Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To counter your point, I'm actually happy they went with Lang. We already have two scientific geniuses. We have the God of Thunder, we have the super soldier. To see an average joe playoff these crucial characters will be hilarious and exciting to me. Pym would have been more of the same. I think Scott is a perfect choice for this character. Just my opinion, though. :)

And to counter your point :), if we're getting Spiderman, then he'll be more of the average joe character; a teenager joining this group of what some would call elites. That would be a great dynamic. Sure spidey is smart, but not Stark-Banner-Pym smart. Paul Rudd typically plays guys who makes a lot of wise-cracks, and I think that would take away from Spidey's humor. Or maybe they will play well with each other, who knows.

And to counter your point :), if we're getting Spiderman, then he'll be more of the average joe character; a teenager joining this group of what some would call elites. That would be a great dynamic. Sure spidey is smart, but not Stark-Banner-Pym smart. Paul Rudd typically plays guys who makes a lot of wise-cracks, and I think that would take away from Spidey's humor. Or maybe they will play well with each other, who knows.

I'm actually looking forward to the banter between Rudd and Spidey, and to an extent, even Hawkeye. Glad he got some sarcastic/funny lines in AoU. Now, they just need to kill his family, have him don a mask and just be arrow crazy :lol

j/k

I'm actually looking forward to the banter between Rudd and Spidey, and to an extent, even Hawkeye. Glad he got some sarcastic/funny lines in AoU. Now, they just need to kill his family, have him don a mask and just be arrow crazy :lol

j/k

No no no no kill his family like they did in the Ultimate universe. Laura Barton exists you know. And then hook Clint up with Bobbi. ;)

Looks like its a good sculpt.... So its helmet on for you then? even if we get a Rudd likeness?

Most likely helmet on, even if it's a perfect sculpt. I love the Peter Quill sculpt but it has stayed in the box. I like my figures looking ready to rock :panic:

I want this figure all over me.

But seriously... super excited for Ant-Man.

I plan on doing something a little different with Ant-Man. I plan on displaying little Ant-Man under a magnifying glass to make him appear larger. :)

And no worries, sunlight does not hit my cabinet so I won't come home to a burned Ant-Man. Lol

Sooooooo can't wait for the film and this figure! Went to my comic shop and picked up the comics. Ready to go Ant Size! Hopefully we see more on this figure soon and get the Pre-Order soon too. :rock

Sooooooo can't wait for the film and this figure! Went to my comic shop and picked up the comics. Ready to go Ant Size! Hopefully we see more on this figure soon and get the Pre-Order soon too. :rock

:goodpost: Really looking forward to seeing this film. I think it's going to be better than AOU tbh.

:goodpost: Really looking forward to seeing this film. I think it's going to be better than AOU tbh.

So do I- I enjoyed AoU but I was expecting it to be the best MCU film yet- no way by a long shot- it's isnt in my top 5 MCU films either. I still think TWS and G0TG are the best since the original Avengers.

I think Ant Man will be lighter and good

So do I- I enjoyed AoU but I was expecting it to be the best MCU film yet- no way by a long shot- it's isnt in my top 5 MCU films either. I still think TWS and G0TG are the best since the original Avengers.

I think Ant Man will be lighter and good
Right now AoU is in my top 5 along with TWS, GOTG, IM and Avengers... out of curiosity with you mentioning the same 2 I mentioned, what other 3 fill out the rest of your top 5.

I think Ant Man will surprise a lot of people. Maybe not GOTG numbers, but definitely IM1 numbers.

1. TA
2. CA: TWS
3. IM2
4. A: AOU
5. CA: TFA

Since everyone else is doing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back