Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really ranked or anything but....

1) AOU
2) DD
3) IM1
4) GOTG
5) CA: TWS

Well that's my list so far, though I'm hoping that Doctor Strange will be an awesome film to the point of replacing one of those...

1. The Avengers
2. Cap 2: Winter Soldier
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Daredevil
5. Iron Man

Based on how I'm feeling ill shuffle them around.

Why not.

1. Avengers: Age of Ultron
2. Avengers
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. Iron Man

Just spent a solid 15 minutes listing and deleting a relisting. No way I can make one that makes sense. It would look like this.

1. Cap TWS
2. Avengers, and AoU, and GOTG
3. DD, and Thor TDW
4. IM2
5. IM1, Cap TFA
6. Hulk, Thor

1.Avengers
2.Cap TWS
3.Avengers 2
4.GoG
5.IM1
6.TIHulk
7.Daredevil
8.Iron Man 2
9.Thor 1
10.Captain America 1st Avenger
11.Iron Man 3
12.Thor TDW

There should be a seperate thread about this.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who actually likes IM2 over the first one... I still love all of these movies, but IM2 is still one of my favorites.

This is my list of my top 5's but I bet Ant Man will enter the top 5's after I see it but here's mine. I will say I have enjoyed all the Marvel Movies that have been releasing and from the start and I wish I could add some more to the list but it would go on forever.
1:CA TWS
2:GOTG
3: DD TV Series
4:CA TFA
5:Avengers 1/2

Glad to see I'm not the only one who actually likes IM2 over the first one... I still love all of these movies, but IM2 is still one of my favorites.

I loved IM2, first time you really see the universe branch out into more than just Stark. Also, they added so many new characters and at no point did it seem like too much was going on. I'm just over origin movies as well, I know they're required to a degree but I wish we could do without them.

With that being said, as well as getting this thread back on track, I am really excited for Ant-Man to enter the fray. However, I'm not excited for the whole origin portion, the villains always seem secondary to the storyline and there is always too much of a struggle with finding placement over a true conflict.

People listing Daredevil mean the tv show right? Lol
Though I thought the list was for the films only.

People listing their favorite marvel movies in order? Like thats never been done on this forum befo...wait, yes, yes it happens almost weekly. :lol :lol

Hoping this gets announced soon since they are doing the Ant-Man contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back